1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Girl quits job on dry erase board...emails pics to entire office

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by lobo, Aug 10, 2010.

1. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

2. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

HPOA for sure.

3. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member

Who knows if stuff like this is real or not anymore. Regardless, when I read the story I thought it would be something like the boss watching trannies get train ran on them for 30 work hours a week. Farmville ratting out, pfft, pretty lame.

4. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

I can't get it. I need something! Stupid Big Brother.

5. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

awesome, and she is def a cutie.

[jai]

6. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

7. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

I shudder at the thought of my work showing how much time I surf the net on non work related websites.. yikes.

8. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

She can Broker me.

9. ghaleon

ghaleon TRIBE Member

defo HPOS

10. Phat Buddha

Phat Buddha TRIBE Member

11. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  12. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

Thanks Phat Buddha!
    And yes she is a cutie! Good for her.

Whats with this Farmville anyways? Never even heard of it.

13. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

14. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

farmville along with a clusterfuck of other moronic games developed for facebook users.

they are awful, boring, lame pathetic wasters of time IMO, and i hide/block them from my existence.

[jai]

15. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^ hate hate hate hate hate. i dont care what bitches say. i dont even look their way.

16. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

Ahhh the delightful CrackBook....... How I envy thee. I wish I had 5 gizzillion friends who I don't even know that just want to creep my photos. The internet is generating the next level of creeper I tell you. FARMVILLE, WTF?

Anyways. HPOA is a new Acronym for me today as well. I like HPOA! Must use.

17. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

so she quits her job because her boss thought she was hot (which she seems to be) and referred to her as such to some folks on the phone and, instead of just quitting like a normal person she decides to embarass her former boss by claiming that he spends too much time playing a facebook game and she takes a bunch of pictures of herself holding up a dry-erase board while making cute faces at the camera?

she seems like a bit of a c*nt.

this is not worthy of internet stardom, in my humble opinion. it's just getting attention because she's pretty.

18. salad

salad TRIBE Member

Did anyone else notice that she managed to change her clothes and re-do her hair halfway through her message?

19. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I think she's probably burned more bridges than she has built with this. and didnt it say she wanted to be a stock broker....hello boys club job, if you cant take someone calling you a HOPA you better get out of that game honey, no boys club jobs are gonna want to hire her for fear of sexual harassment charges.
    I dont think this showed her "maturity" at all. who wants to hire someone that could potentially blast their company in that manner.
    but maybe she'll get a job working for the internets.

20. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

Just to show how hot she really is. At the office she probably tones it down, with the professional look.

21. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

you know sort of a business suit jacket+skirt, but with a low-cut blouse and the skirt is a bit further above the knee than most...

22. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

It's amazing what you can do with green screen technology these days!

23. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

Fake!

24. DJ Vuvu Zela

DJ Vuvu Zela TRIBE Member

25. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

yeah, the flight attendant does take the cake.