• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ginger Snaps 2 - Unleashed

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I did not like the first one.

It came quite highly recommended but I had to watch it in two sittings. I'm not one to stop a movie halfway through, but that's exactly what I did, and it was only out of sheer curiosity that I watched the rest of it.

Alita

TRIBE Member
Yep I'm looking forward to seeing the 2nd one....downloading it of course!

Well unless they show it at Rainbow cinemas ;)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
I did not like the first one.

It came quite highly recommended but I had to watch it in two sittings. I'm not one to stop a movie halfway through, but that's exactly what I did, and it was only out of sheer curiosity that I watched the rest of it.

she got hotter. That's the real reason, isn't it.

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Fucking sequels. NO, WE CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE MOVIE, HOW WOULD THAT WORK?!?

Hey if you made a reasonably cheap movie, that did really well and someone offered you a million dollars to make a sequel, who wouldn't jump at the chance?

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Sequels are never as good. But if it's even half as good as the first one it'll be worth a rental or a Tuesday night price at a non-famous players establishment. Plus htere's a long and rich hostory of ongoing horror series, and as yet we are missing both Canadian AND wherewolf-based series.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Cool! Let's go back in time and find that sequels were shitty even BEFORE the first movie.

Fuck, Ginger Snaps was alright, but it's heading quickly to over-rated territory.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i never saw Ginger Snaps (i hate horror movies) but the lead girl was in Falling Angels, and she was amazing in that movie.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
"Unleashed" isn't the prequel...the third one ("Ginger Snaps Back") is.

~jen

oops you're right - I just saw something quickly on tv that said something prequel-sequel

:)

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
IT WAS NOT!!!!

you stink.

<edit> i'm not saying she wasn't hot in that shower scene (hello boobies!), but come on, FREDDIE? in a new movie? and JASON? WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT?