• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Gillette Mach3 turbo M3Power SRT GT2 TT Z06

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by H2Whoa
Holy fuck. Is it really that hard to get a close shave?

The straight razor still kicks.
If I used a straight razor on my noggin, I...well, I wouldn't be here.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
At this rate, disposable razors will cost $10 each and will have up to 5 blades.

I still use the good ol Gillette Sensor.

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
Gillette rolled out a new high-tech, premium razor Thursday, a souped up version of the Mach3Turbo featuring 62 patents and a tiny, battery-powered motor that emits pulses that work on the skin to prop up hair so it can be lopped off more easily.
souped-up and lopped off...this were terms that i would not expect to find on a CNN website. considering their referring to the razor as a rolls royce. i mean...who soups up a rolls royce. people soup up their chevettes or hondas or trucks. and lopped off...thats what lorena bobbit did to her husband.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
At this rate, disposable razors will cost $10 each and will have up to 5 blades.

I still use the good ol Gillette Sensor.
I still use gilette Blue 2 Plus.. everything else is just shameless excess... lol

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I thought you were talking about

"RAZOR Magazine, published by Richard Botto is The Definitive Men's Lifestyle Magazine, showcasing the best in men's fashion, health, sports, travel, autos, games, movies, music and more... "

more importantly has lots of hot chicks in it.

Randwulf

TRIBE Member
The motor causes it to emit a gentle hum likened to a massage. Hmmm, shaving the pubes just got more exciting!