• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Giant snowstorm coming someday!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight!! Got shovel out and salt all ready to go. Firewood by fireplace. Bring it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Corgis must be seriously frisky because nearly all the mutts I have seen seem to have a bit of corgi in them...

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Corgis must be seriously frisky because nearly all the mutts I have seen seem to have a bit of corgi in them...
Hahaha yes. My parents' dog is a rescue from a first nations reservation.

He looks like a large coyote.

They had a DNA test done and he's part Husky, part Eskimo Sled, part Boxer and part Corgi. How the hell did Corgi get into that mix?

He's coloured like a Corgi.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Acheron, consider a westie!

These ferocious beasts are awesome. Smart, loyal, great with kids, fun as shit and never yappy. Mine literally never barks, unless a squirrel runs by.

and they love snow.

octo

TRIBE Member
fuck me. i'm a fucking imbecile. i still have my summer's on. i waited too long. i called the shop that's done it for me in the past and they're not even answering the phone. just a message "we're booked solid for a week and not picking up the phone sorry"

i'm picking up my jack from a buddy tonight. i hope my car doesn't turn into a fucking curling stone on my way home.

before anyone asks. i do have a jack in the car, but it's a piece of shit that's barely safe enough to change a flat.

Last edited:

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Octo...was that Simply Tire? I called for a buddy today and got the same response. Consumers Tire is also the same story

kuba

TRIBE Member
647 526 TIRE

GO TIRE

AMAZING

COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DO IT

Andrew Reardon, tell him Jake sent you.

kuba

TRIBE Member
After using go/tire I will never lug my tires around and wait, he'll come to me, and I'll sit at home playing ps4 while he changes them. Awesome guy, great service. Probably busy but should be able to help, I hope.

octo

TRIBE Member
yep simply tire. i get my tires there and they've always been helpful, when they're not swamped.

it's such a pain to swap tires in my parking garage. it's probably not even allowed.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Also, here are the mandatory pics for this thread.

"Crazy guy on a bike":

"Line of plows on the highway":

And "folks pushing a car through a windrow":

octo

TRIBE Member
After using go/tire I will never lug my tires around and wait, he'll come to me, and I'll sit at home playing ps4 while he changes them. Awesome guy, great service. Probably busy but should be able to help, I hope.
how much? will he do it in underground parking garages?

the biggest pain in the ass is getting them from my storage unit to the car and back. will he do that? i keep meaning to get a folding cart which would make things way easier.

also jacking the car fucks with the jack points which is another reason i prefer it getting done on a hoist. i should probably install jack pads (another thing i've been meaning to do).

Tahoe

TRIBE Member
Tire changeovers are incredibly easy to do if you have your winters already mounted on rims and it should take you less than an hour.

I'd be willing to do it for anyone within the gta for $50 and I'll bring my own tools/jack and make sure your lug nuts are properly torqued.

*edit: a lot of mechanic shops,midas etc, some green & ross and quick lube places will also swap your tires over

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
flat jack , one pump lift , and lug bar with lock adaptor - i have four summer rubber/rims 18" 245/45 off, and ready mounted winters on in 28-34 minutes - depending on any incoming texts and sips of coffee i take . lickity split , torqued again after 100km of driving . But last season on these snows and summers lol .