• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Getting ready to let some records go...

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Been digging through shelves and crates to make room for wax I’m buying now.

Most of the stuff I’m parting with is on the tech, bouncy and/or proggie side of house. Some Dubsided, Deep Dish, Roule... Lots of bass and chug. Some big room stuff...

Around 100. They’re all in great shape, apart from a few covers that are a bit nasty. Like to trade for something or just sell the lot. If anyone is interested in a whack of records, please just PM me. :)

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member
I feel i am too deep in these genres, keep me in mind if cleaning out any 90s dance, euro or italo shit ;)

EDIT: hip hop too

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I feel i am too deep in these genres, keep me in mind if cleaning out any 90s dance, euro or italo shit ;)

EDIT: hip hop too
Will do, amigo. Up to about 200 now. Keeping most of my albums and the 90s stuff (Delight, Robert Owens, etc.) That stuff is timeless. It’s funny though... I’ve come close to tossing a few that actually sound fantastic, when pitched down -5. I just don’t need the chug, tech or tweak. I’m all about the deep, soul and dub now.

Getting old, I guess. Still - Loads of gems for someone who wants to smash it on wax. I’m sure there aren’t many left. ;)

praktik

TRIBE Member
Will do, amigo. Up to about 200 now. Keeping most of my albums and the 90s stuff (Delight, Robert Owens, etc.) That stuff is timeless. It’s funny though... I’ve come close to tossing a few that actually sound fantastic, when pitched down -5. I just don’t need the chug, tech or tweak. I’m all about the deep, soul and dub now.

Getting old, I guess. Still - Loads of gems for someone who wants to smash it on wax. I’m sure there aren’t many left. ;)
I just have trouble ditching any wax myself. I might interested in trades more than straight selling.

I even kept all my hard techno, Surgeon, Speedy J, Henrik b, early Beyer - like, one day these will be "golden oldies" and I kind of want the opportunity to spin them even if my sensibility is ALSO much more chilled.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Haha! Awesome. I’m playing an all vinyl, socially distanced camping party in the hills this weekend and I’m gonna open with the vocal from “Something for your Mind”. Too funny, dude.

...and I didn’t ditch my techno. Just the fucking tech-house bullshit that all sound the same. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders