• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Getting Leaf Tickets

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
How do you get Leaf tickets? What is the best way?

I have always got them for free in the past, and now I want to buy some. Is it possible?
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

tella

TRIBE Member
i've tried on numerous occasions to get leafs tickets thru ticketmaster and it seems it's UNPOSSIBLE.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
back to your topic.....if you're lookign for tickets and you don't want to go the scalper route, you can always tryebay.
 

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
Yes I am. Just for a couple of weeks though.

really? that's so cool! if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing there?

the closest i've ever come to denmark is belgium and i absolutely LOVED it. i've definitely put it on my list of places to see....
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
wow! thats amazing. i hope you make the most of it while you're there :) and good luck with the leafs tickets!
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
How do you get Leaf tickets? What is the best way?

I have always got them for free in the past, and now I want to buy some. Is it possible?

Hey, I have found a great source for accessing leaf tickets, as I've gone twice in the past 3 weeks...send me a pm if you're interested.
 

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
I have a pair of greens for Monday February 23 versus the Hurricanes.

I may part with them... Still undecided.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
you cant get leafs tickets, thats about the short of it...
they are sold out every game for the last umpteen years and will be for many, many more to come.

your best (and only) bet is to get some from a scalper or from the paper/ebay. (but really those are scalpers as well...)
 

sk8

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Getting Leaf Tickets

Originally posted by MC Bias
Hey, I have found a great source for accessing leaf tickets, as I've gone twice in the past 3 weeks...send me a pm if you're interested.

UMMM... yeah.

is that at cost? cause i also might be interested if they are....
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE
I have a pair of greens for Monday February 23 versus the Hurricanes.

I may part with them... Still undecided.

I would get rid of them if you really don't want to go. It won't be too exciting of a game.
 

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
I would get rid of them if you really don't want to go. It won't be too exciting of a game.

Alright lets move this to the Buy & Sell in 5...4...3...2....

Who wants the tickets $200 for the pair OBO.

peace&scalpsteady

Mats Chromedin
 
Top