• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Getting drunk by yourself

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
I really don't see the harm in it.

Apparently this is one of the signs of being an alcoholmoholic, but....all the buddies have to work tomorrow, the g/f is being, well, the g/f, and I have nothing to do tomorrow. Whats wrong with killing a case?

Anything?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

dyad

TRIBE Member
i think my tequila shot popsicle as described in nobody cares could give the nonalcoholic solution to your problem (salt then tequila flavour then lemon)

im just saying i should market this shit

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
dyad said:
i think my tequila shot popsicle as described in nobody cares could give the nonalcoholic solution to your problem (salt then tequila flavour then lemon)

im just saying i should market this shit

Sounds like it is worth a repost....

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
well, first 6 pack of laker gone.

On to the second.

Thanks for the support Tribe. Sometimes I wonder why I still post here and then something like this happens....

:D

Soulster

TRIBE Member
you're not really drinking alone as long as you're a) talking on the phone b) chatting on messenger or c) posting on tribe

imho

new to t.o.

TRIBE Member
we're wonderful, pathetic alcomohlics

I'm breaking up with someone who's cooking my dinner, we're drinking white wine . . .

am I not alone?

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
new to t.o. said:

I'm breaking up with someone who's cooking my dinner, we're drinking white wine . . .

am I not alone?

Well at least eat the food and drink the booze first........

;)

kuba

TRIBE Member
green_souljah said:
I really don't see the harm in it.

Apparently this is one of the signs of being an alcoholmoholic, but....all the buddies have to work tomorrow, the g/f is being, well, the g/f, and I have nothing to do tomorrow. Whats wrong with killing a case?

Anything?

that wsa my plan of action til i decided to leave the house - but there's nothing wrong at all

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
new to t.o. said:

am I not alone?

as you are typing? or you are in mid break up? and they are making you dinner, you are drinking wine....

[jedi mind trick] post break up sex is what you are looking for[/jedi mind trick]

[jai]