• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Get My Brother To Join Tribe - post here

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Many of you know him but even if you don't post in this thread to encourage him to join.

He lurks religiously and even emails me things to post in threads. He's the King of Factoids so he'd have lots to contribute to this board.

I'm not even going to tell him about this thread because he'll find it 10 minutes after I post it.

Hi Jordan , if you had your own account you could post in this thread about what a moron I am.

So if you think he should join, post here.

PS Dirty Girl, he is 25 and single.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Jordan must answer this skill testing question for becoming a Triber ( coming from a long time lurker for the upcoming threads)
_ _ _ _ _ _ on a _ _ _ _ _
This will be allowed through Bambiclats signture.:D

Last edited:

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
Jordan must answer this skill testing question for becoming a Triber ( coming from a long time lurker for the upcoming threads)
_ _ _ _ _ _ on a _ _ _ _ _
This will be allowed through Bambiclats signture.:D
haha, I'll ask him if he knows the answer, I'l bet he does.

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
BBQ, OMG, WTF, No post by unknown soldier? (no pun inteaded G, always brought it down) Time is running out!

BTW Why is Jordan too good for this site?
Either he's too stush or he really fears us.
ESpecially me.
No comments aloud from Bambi's Opps.. Bambaclots signature for the answer. BEEAAATCH!!!!!

Last edited:

xsre

TRIBE Member
diablo said:
I'm so. fucking. tired. of people linking that. If you're taking the time to open the thread, copy the address and reply to the original post, then CLEARLY you care enough to take 5 minutes to reply to a thread you say you care nothing about.

Whoever does that should be banned for being a general asshole.

Oh, and whoever this Jordan person is should obviously join. Come out of the closet!