• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Get cash back from the Chocolate Products Price Fixing Class Action Settlement

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Do you eat chocolate? Get cash back from the Chocolate Products Price Fixing Class Actions Settlement.

File a claim for the Canadian Chocolate Products Price Fixing Class Action. To be eligible for settlement benefits, you must file a fully completed claim form on or before December 15, 2013. You can do this online here:

http://chocolateclassaction.com/

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Those aren't "chocolate" - they are "chocolate products", not really worth eating...
Evidently they're worth getting fleeced over, to some.

Can this thread be about good chocolate, now?

Go ahead, extort my tastebuds, Galerie. I care not for your exorbitant prices, just your sweet, salty, caffeinated product.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Apparently to file a claim you'll have needed to purchase $1000 worth of chocolate in a two year period.

If that's the case you're either:
1. Very lonely.
2. A woman who's very lonely and/or hormonal.
3. Fat.
4. 1, 2 & 3.

I mean, I love chocolate, but a grand's worth in two years!?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Maui

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the psychological assessment Dr.
At least you didn't link my love of chocolate to sex. lol

I eat 2 chocolate bars on my afternoon snack or 1 jumbo one. That's $2.50 - $4.00 per day.

I also used to have a couple donuts as part of my morning snack. Do you have a diagnosis for that?

Maui

TRIBE Member
Sugar doesn't cause diabetes fyi.

I consume a ridiculous amount of sugar. Have all my life. I only drink juice for beverages all day everyday, about 4 -6 litres, sugar cereal like froot loops or capn crunch at least a bowl a day, my coffee is no cream 5 sugar for a small, I load sugar onto anything that requires sweetening.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Anyone who says they haven't fucked up the odd Kitkat while running around between their fancy chocolate stores is a liar.

I paid $2 for one when I was back there in the summer. What a fucking joke.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Sugar doesn't cause diabetes fyi.

I consume a ridiculous amount of sugar. Have all my life. I only drink juice for beverages all day everyday, about 4 -6 litres, sugar cereal like froot loops or capn crunch at least a bowl a day, my coffee is no cream 5 sugar for a small, I load sugar onto anything that requires sweetening.
How's the Jabba The Hut look going for you? ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories