• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Get back to work

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
To those who are sitting here reading this .... shouldn't you be doing something more productive??

LOL .... just kidding ..... this is pretty much all I do at work.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

blueker

TRIBE Member
a thread all to ourselves...WEEEEEEEEE!

I hate when people are on speakerphone for the entire call....ummm buddy I can't hear every second word you're sayin'!

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
It's especially fun when they're talking shit about you to their spouse and think that you can't hear them ...... lol :)

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I have no work until Jan 5, 2004.

I was about a half hour from going postal too, so it's a good thing I have another week and a half off.

Plus I see my shrink on the 29th... he's brainwashing me real good into loving my work.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

blueker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I think most people today are on vacation...
must be nice...I've been working full-time my entire christmas break, not much of a break at all!

Timo...what do you do?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
Oh belive me ..... I'd much rather be relaxing today but I do neeeeed the money to help with those damn Christmas bills.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by blueker
Timo...what do you do?
Brainless pharmaceutical regulatory affairs. By brainless, I mean I have to shut my brain down in the morning before work; usually, I try to accomplish this through sleep deprivation. It makes me nice and cranky as a nice side effect, so once I put in my 20 minutes of work each day, I can effortlessly complain and bitch about how awful my job is for the rest of the day.

I've been considering the job as more of a training thing-- teaching me how to work with morons. Unfortunately, for the type of post-traumatic stress disorder I suffer from, exposure therapy is not recommended...

blueker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Brainless pharmaceutical regulatory affairs. By brainless, I mean I have to shut my brain down in the morning before work; usually, I try to accomplish this through sleep deprivation. It makes me nice and cranky as a nice side effect, so once I put in my 20 minutes of work each day, I can effortlessly complain and bitch about how awful my job is for the rest of the day.

I've been considering the job as more of a training thing-- teaching me how to work with morons. Unfortunately, for the type of post-traumatic stress disorder I suffer from, exposure therapy is not recommended...
I think I shouldn't have asked...er...I mean, that all sounds very interesting :)