• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

George Michael retires

Resolver

TRIBE Member
That's actually a pretty smart idea. All the money that's collected will go to one of his charities. Im sure other artists (who are loaded) will follow...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I'm sure it wasn't his intent but that sure makes a lot of other greedy bastard musicans and record execs. look that much worse.

I find it refeshing in this day and age that someone would actually say "I have enough money."

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I find it refeshing in this day and age that someone would actually say "I have enough money."
No kidding! It's like everybody needs to earn enough for their great grandkids in the year 2487.

J

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
It's also a nice way to bow gracefully out of a business that's moved beyond him. He would have never made it as big as he did in the late 80's and early 90's.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
He would have never made it as big as he did in the late 80's and early 90's.
Probably not, but never say never. Stranger things have happened.

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Good for him Im sure that it is tedious to be in the spotlight all the time, and that it would get to him. I think his best work though has been in recent years, so it's a shame to me, because I like him.

~leslie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders