• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

genuine windows update

zoo

TRIBE Member
my gf has a copy of home xp (legit) but i gave her pro because i disliked the added baggage her oem home came with

now she's installed the nagware from MS

can anyone post or pm me a fix for this?

in the mean-time i'm googling ..

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

zoo

TRIBE Member
n/m i found the registry key to delete

hkey local machine / software / windows nt / current version / winlogon / notify / wga-something /

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
that might only work for the older version.. i'm trying to send on msn, but i'm guessing you aren't at home?

Redout

TRIBE Member
how did u end up fixing this?

I had 3 legit windows xp pro keys and because I reformat a lot, the number of times have been used up.

Which is a bloody piss off.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Is it the activation reminder you are trying to get rid of? I just got an activation crack off of astalavista last week for someone and it worked.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
There is a new version of WGA , I updated today and it installed version 1.5.530

The last hacked version was 1.5.526

If i run across the new hacked DLL i'll post something

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation v1 5 530 0 CRACKED-ETH0 is out , if anyone needs it u can pm me

ibiza911

TRIBE Member
Redout said:
how did u end up fixing this?

I had 3 legit windows xp pro keys and because I reformat a lot, the number of times have been used up.

Which is a bloody piss off.

Not true, i have installed a single copy on like 10 machines and still going strong...!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders