• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

geek question:doctor Who

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
is there anywhere online I can grab a shitload of episodes...tryed the kazaa/soulseek thing but coming up short...have THAT mood to explore the mind of the Doctor...any era will do;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

zoo

TRIBE Member
unfortunately no ... you'll have to go looking for a collector that might trade you for something

i doubt you'll find any huge archive on suprnova or soulseek or anything ...

DR WHO is part of a huge list of tv shows i want every episode of:

RED DWARF
A-TEAM [GO SPIKE TV!]
SPACE GHOST: COAST 2 COAST
THE BRAK SHOW

can't remember anymore at the moment .. lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I'm 50% sure I saw dvd's for sale somewhere.

Which, I realize, does not answer your question.

AHH...just for some mindless nightime weeded out viewing...not that hardcore to drop 50 bucks:)

yeah...someone get silver1 on the horn

Torso

TRIBE Member
That show used to freak the shit out of me when I was little...

I think if I were to see it now, it still would.

silver1

TRIBE Member
It's on every night on BBC Kids (one of the Digital Chanels). Sometimes twice and three times a night.

About 12 years ago, YTV played every episode. It was on every night, played in sequence. Minus the various lost episodes.

It was mighty indeed.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
^^ yeah...we dont have that channel unfortunately:(

actually I DO know the library has a nice lil' archive of tapes....but my library card is well,off limits right now;)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
everytime dr who is brought up i feel that i must mention how absolutely terrifying that theme song was to me when i was little.

absolutely.
terrifying.

*shudder*

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
and essential is laying the groundwork for things to come in that vein...SO haunting indeed...with insane spiral it set the mood for the show's start:)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
and essential is laying the groundwork for things to come in that vein...SO haunting indeed...with insane spiral it set the mood for the show's start:)

no, it set the mood for me scrambling frantically to change the channel the *SECOND* polkadot door was over.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I loved these guys!

07day.jpg

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
i loved this show. so wish i can go and rewatch it, but that requires too much effort.

i remember reading somewhere that they were going to start taping again.

And i just found out that douglas adams help write so of it. which i didnt know but is cool

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweet_e
i loved this show. so wish i can go and rewatch it, but that requires too much effort.

i remember reading somewhere that they were going to start taping again.

And i just found out that douglas adams help write so of it. which i didnt know but is cool

good note;)

robin, that was like that with me and "thriller'...I was like 4 and when wacko jack turned into that werewolf I would almost barf....terrifying!!...can't tell you how many times my bro got grounded for teasing me with it:D

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I wanna see "The Curse of the Fatal Death" where Rowan Atkinson is the 9th Doctor, Richard Grant as the 10th Doctor, Jim Broadbent as the 11th Doctor, Hugh Grant as the 12th Doctor and Joanna Lumley as the 13th Doctor.