• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gay friendly spas in Ontario or Quebec

starr

TRIBE Member
I realize I may not get a lot of answers, but it can't hurt really.

I was hoping to do a spa-type getaway with some friends a lot later in the year and a few of them are gay.
  • Do most spas give a crap about homos?
  • Is it a better bet to visit spas in the city (eg. Toronto, Montreal or Quebec City)?
  • Are their specific gay positive spas that also take straights, or are their websites that can point me in the right direction.
Should I just pick some places and then call them to see what they say? Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
What exactly do your gay friends wanna do? Run around naked & have butt seks everywhere? :p

You should be good anywhere you go depending on the activities you're looking for. Not letting a gay man into a spa is like making KFC & Popeyes only for white ppl

starr

TRIBE Member
spaboy said:
What exactly do your gay friends wanna do? Run around naked & have butt seks everywhere? :p
lol, no :p

then i'd be asking for 'straight friendly bathhouses', not quite the getaway we're looking for.

You should be good anywhere you go depending on the activities you're looking for. Not letting a gay man into a spa is like making KFC & Popeyes only for white ppl
I just wanted to check. I imagine that men don't go to spas that often outside of the big city, unless it's a couple getaway thing. And we were thinking of doing a retreat type thing, in maybe stratford or something. (Although stratford must have a number of 'actors' that frequent certain places). Just wanted to see if there are some places that this may not go over so well with, in small town ontario and all.

edit: if my friends were lesbians I wouldn't have started a thread.

Last edited:
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
If I'm understanding my Subtlety 101 textbook correctly, I think you mean you'd like an asian girl to rub you down there.

starr

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the tip, but I'm looking for more of a sleep-away type deal. Like a Ste. Anne's spa, but a little less pricey. We could do St. Anne's if necessary, as long as they're gay positive, so I guess I'd have to call....but I'd rather not since I have 2 weddings around the time of this.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
A couple gay guys own St Annes. They're pretty awesome guys. St Annes is overpriced & needs a serious reno. I'll compile a list for ya :)

deveator

TRIBE Member
Just hit up some spas in Niagra on the Lake ie. Pillar and Post etc. I've been to some of the spa there with my girls and no one had a problem.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deveator

TRIBE Member
The issue would be if the spa allows men or not. As long as it was not a female only spa then there shouldn't be a problem if your friends are gay. That would be a discrimination suit waiting to happen,

starr

TRIBE Member
Yeah, good points deveator. And I'll definitely check out niagara-on-the-lake.

And spaboy, I'm all about that list!

kline

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
I'd like a lesbian friendly "massage parlor" please. south asian massagers a plus.

if you know what I mean
you mean something with a "happy ending", don't you?

drrrrrty.
may i spectate? lolerama--