• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gatecrasher in Toronto

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Reminds me of good old trance in Dubai.

This is a must event if you have ever claimed to love trance.
I don't know who is playing and it really doesn't bloody matter.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Gatecrasher parties kick ass - they're an UK company. I'm not sure if their huge ass club is still in Liverpool or not. They used to come to Dubai and of course not being 21+ we would still get in, based on looks. This is when Judge Jules was hot stuff. Impressive set up and entertainment. It's about $40 to get in.

I'm quite positive this will not be a disappointment based on my own experiences!
The only thing that sucks is this is being held at Sound Academy.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Gatecrasher parties kick ass - they're an UK company. I'm not sure if their huge ass club is still in Liverpool or not. They used to come to Dubai and of course not being 21+ we would still get in, based on looks. This is when Judge Jules was hot stuff. Impressive set up and entertainment. It's about $40 to get in.

I'm quite positive this will not be a disappointment based on my own experiences!
The only thing that sucks is this is being held at Sound Academy.
Hate to break it to you but Gatecrasher has tried before and failed to pull off a good party, same space even

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
Hate to break it to you but Gatecrasher has tried before and failed to pull off a good party, same space even

Actually..

They DID throw one wicked party at the Better Living Center back in the day... ummmm.. 2000ish?

It was Dose and GC together. (Shawn I think you were there, Jamie and them were!) Max Graham, Matt Hardwick (in the GC room). It was a slamming party... Albeit 13 years ago! :p

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Actually..

They DID throw one wicked party at the Better Living Center back in the day... ummmm.. 2000ish?

It was Dose and GC together. (Shawn I think you were there, Jamie and them were!) Max Graham, Matt Hardwick (in the GC room). It was a slamming party... Albeit 13 years ago! :p
I was but I was thinking of the party that they did during the summer at the docks, they also did the party in Montreal