• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

game geeks : soldier of fortune 2 apparently released

deep

TRIBE Member
working on getting my hands on a copy

can't wait to see what they have in store this time around

blowing off people's legs ... w00t

deep

TRIBE Member
I got a friend in the iso biz who is taking a look for me...will find out later today.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
I can't wait. I have been jonesing bad for a shooter with current weapons. I hope the multiplayer in it kicks ass, although from what I've read it's been leaked that there won't be a multiplayer

:(

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I can't wait. I have been jonesing bad for a shooter with current weapons. I hope the multiplayer in it kicks ass, although from what I've read it's been leaked that there won't be a multiplayer

:(

IT LOOKS AWSOME

but whywould they show the multiplayer modes on the teaser if it wont be released with the game?

either way... please keep me posted on your search deep.

mytag.gif

deep

TRIBE Member
I don't know. I know a guy who talked to one of the developers directly and they said multiplayer details were sketchy. I hope they come correct with it, and fill the same niche MOH has been doing albeit with current weapons.

Dual SOCOMs, assault rifles, droooool

G

Wow, did you notice the effect of the waterfall in the one cut? Jeepers.... :eek: The game looks sweet.

If they have that heavy metal track playing in the game, they better have a fucking music off option.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

I guess the timing of this thread and the Pearl Jam one is a little contradictory.

Bows to JIB.