• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

G20 madness

afterglow

TRIBE Member
4737796896_6fcea08856.jpg

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I'm guessing the idiot in the grey T jumping on the cop car already has a criminal record, all they have to do is put his face into the computer then a name will come up. :O

oh I agree with you. I quoted your post to demonstrate to todiefor why somebody might want to cover their face.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
fuck you anarchists that keps me up the entire fucking night with your fucking yelling, throwing bricks and I have to fucking go to work now, running on two hours of sleep.

I am fucking livid.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Well, the entire corner was vandalized... Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Winners... windows are shattered, shit was burning in the parkette, the guy down below me had his patio furniture destroyed (and he has his townhome up for sale)... he sure isn't going to sell his townhome anytime soon after this.

Police dudes running everywhere...
It's so weird, because I went to Metro at Yonge and College and passed by the De Boer's furniture place and was looking at the patio furniture and sarcastically saying to my fiancee: man, wouldn't it be ironic if they vandalized this place and made it almost easy for us to steal this furniture?
Not even an hour later and the place is completely destroyed - I wonder if anyone stole anything from there?!...

Of course, the screaming and yelling lasted until 5am.

I am so fucking tired, even earplugs didn't help.
Man, I always loved living downtown Toronto, but last night was a loooooong night. :(

And the worst part is, I really don't know the purpose of all this?? What the fuck is the point of trashing the city?

chooch

TRIBE Member
Jo, that is crazy. There was an interview with a Toronoto councillor and he elequently mentioned how they had asked Harper NOT to hold the summit downtown for months. The fact that there is residential mixed into the area of Toronto they are meeting has been a raised concern. Now we see why.

Thanks for the photo links. I'm enjoying the images.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yeah, the logic to hold the summit downtown Toronto just doesn't make any sense to me... AT ALL.

I love how the French leader bitched at Harper for saying that the next summit he will spend less money. lol

I am praying to God this shit doesn't repeat today/tonight - otherwise I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight either.

chooch

TRIBE Member
Jo, do you have an alternate location you can stay? I would suspect that some people will be out and at 'em again. Some may be inspired by this madness to continue it.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
hmmmm, you could be refering to either one of the people in that pic?
but the one in the hat.
the one on the left is clearly a woman but she sure plays a mean pinball.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
There was an interview with a Toronoto councillor and he elequently mentioned how they had asked Harper NOT to hold the summit downtown for months. The fact that there is residential mixed into the area of Toronto they are meeting has been a raised concern. Now we see why.

nice. fucking harper. this whole thing is such a fiasco - the mind boggles.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Oh my god I hope everyone turns on these idiot black bloc jerks offs today. They are hold each and everyone of us hostage in our own city. How can we just stand by and watch these chicken shits kick the crap out of our city?

chooch

TRIBE Member
Harper hates Toronto, he must to do this.

(checking stats on federal conservative represenatives elected last time out)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Oh my god I hope everyone turns on these idiot black bloc jerks offs today. They are hold each and everyone of us hostage in our own city. How can we just stand by and watch these chicken shits kick the crap out of our city?

they should have the summit up at jane and finch, i would have liked to see them get away with that shit up there.