1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

G.M.B - Like That (Original Mix)

Discussion in 'Electronic Music Producers Forum' started by Blue Meanies, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Blue Meanies

Blue Meanies TRIBE Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Blue Meanies

45 views and not one reply?? :confused:

This is the producers forum right? Where producers can discuss, comment, and give feedback on each others work? :)

3. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I dig the beginning. good stuff. When it gets into it half way through the trance riff becomes too much of the track and I think it should be more on the bass you have at the beginning when it starts to come in subtely. maybe switch up the main riff for a substitute to keep it changing. In my opinion you i think the main riff needs to be played with a bit more.

m.o. I think it's solid but the cheesy riff becomes it, not the other way around.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  4. Blue Meanies

Cool thanks for the feedback, appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment!