• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

g.i. jooooooooe!!!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
General rule: If it's on Ebaums world, it's about as timelinable as Michael J. Fox in a Delorean.

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
General rule: If it's on Ebaums world, it's about as timelinable as Michael J. Fox in a Delorean.
lol.... it no my faultican...
someone tell me to do these things, i do them....

btw...

the belching one is mint.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

OTIS

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
lol.... it no my faultican...
someone tell me to do these things, i do them....

btw...

the belching one is mint.
My personal fav is

"aww hell nah, wassup dawg"
"HEY KID, I'M A COMPUTA"
"STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADIN'"

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Reminds me how I convinced a friend that they had Hover boards at Future Shop. This was back in the day when there was only like one store at the Weston/401 crossroads. He dragged his mom there and asked management to see one. *joy*

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
Reminds me how I convinced a friend that they had Hover boards at Future Shop. This was back in the day when there was only like one store at the Weston/401 crossroads. He dragged his mom there and asked management to see one. *joy*
Dude.

Me and D.Code used to walk down the street and when we saw people on roller blades we would freak out and go "OMG! LOOK AT THOSE! THEY ARE LIKE ROLLER SKATES BUT FROM THE FUTURE!! WOW! OMG OMG OMG!"
Works really well if youre with visiting friends from the states because they are like "Oh those? Those are Roller blades."