• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

G & D

Access

TRIBE Member
After seeing them at the koolhaus, i was very impressed with their live set. I've always been a big fan of their amazing production and remixes, and after seeing them play a dj set I think they are really musically talented all around.

I'm really liking their sound. I think their stuff has been pretty innovative and fresh which is always good for trance music.

What do you guys think?

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
i guess that depends on whether or not you consider their productions "fluff"??

i think they've found a great balance between trance & progressive and have produced and remixed some amazing tracks in their short time together.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
i defantely enjoy their remix of beautiful things...althoguh, i enjoy other remixes of the same song even more

exergo

TRIBE Member
yeah but josh gabriel is andain....he produced beautifull things :) it's like he couldn't decide what one to release so he did a remix of his own tune ;)

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exergo
yeah but josh gabriel is andain....he produced beautifull things :) it's like he couldn't decide what one to release so he did a remix of his own tune ;)
interesting, i did not know that, thanks :)

the mix I like best is the photon project mix. top notch!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Zoo,

you're comment brings us back to the point that the nu-trance is prog. Trance and prog are the same thing these days. prog fans are in denial. but we all like a lot of the same d.j.'s, producers and tracks.