• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Furniture FS: Modern glass table, vintagey chair and more

starr

TRIBE Member
Hi all,

So I've decided I own too much furniture and I'm selling some of it. Pick-up only unless otherwise noted.

First up is a modern, glass dining table for $150. The chairs are not included. The height is 30 and a half inches and the width (diameter) of the glass is 35 and a half inches.

Another view of the table:

Vintage-like, Arne Jacobsen inspired chair. I was going to reupholster this, but am too lazy - $190

Ikea silver chair - $5
Here's the link to someone else's chair on Craigslist...mine is the exact same one:
http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/fur/577473599.html

Ikea rug, will consider delivery, if I know you and you're serious about buying it - $5

Over the door hanger, will consider delivery, if I know you and you're serious about buying it - $2

I also have an Ikea Granas table for sale, but I think it's the side table and not the coffee table so I have to check when I get home. I'd prefer if you post your interest in this thread rather than PM me since my box is almost full.

Thanks.

starr

TRIBE Member
starr said:
Vintage-like, Arne Jacobsen inspired chair. I was going to reupholster this, but am too lazy -$190
Sorry all, the price for the above chair is actually $175 (my bad).

And I checked at home and I have the Ikea Granas side table, so the price is $35. It's 68cm by 68 cm and in perfect condition. Here's the web pic:

tommysmalls

TRIBE Member
starr said:
And I checked at home and I have the Ikea Granas side table, so the price is $35. It's 68cm by 68 cm and in perfect condition. Here's the web pic:
helloooooo Granas

lemme talk to the wifey....not sure we have the space, but a match would be nice..

:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

starr

TRIBE Member
The coffee table is sold.

The rug, plaid chair and dining table are left.

Price drop on the dining table to $120, firm. Please PM or post in here if interested.