• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Furniture for sale:

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Note. All furniture is in excellent condition and has been very well maintained.
I will be selling off just about everything so should you wish to see pictures please send request to markscaife@rogers.com and I can shoot them off to you.

1 King size Bed and frame / Only 4 months old paid 2400 / $1200
2 1 Futon / Good shape / $200
3 1 Tall Glass Breakfast table w/3matchng stools / $400
4 Glass Table set / includes 2 matching glass end tables / 1 large centre piece table / 1 Rolling mini glass bar / 1 entrance key table / $1200
5 1 large dark stained natural wood 9 drawer dresser / $250
6 1 matching stained chest / $150
7 3 pc lamp set / 2 end lamps / 1 tall / handcrafted steel / artistic / $400
8 1 double bed and box spring / $300
9 Lots of miscellaneous plants / ornaments / antiques / all must go
10 1000’s of records dirt cheap

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Can you post a pic of the dresser?

Is it solid wood or venear? What kind of wood? dark stained or like a light pine colour?

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Loads more stuff like microwaves, toasters, George formon grills, and etc must go. I’ll update over the next couple of days.

Mark

markscaife

TRIBE Member
Why, because I'm blowing this freezing cold miserable country and moving to Sunny tropical England. Seriously I have businesses in the UK that are taking off and have decided to go and pursue that. I had fun DJ'ing but to be honest there really is no long term potential for anyone these days unless you got in 12 or 15 years ago.

I will however be playing my final set at Element bar May 22nd so don't miss what is sure to be a very silly and eventful going away party.

Nice one,

Mark Scaife

andrew72

TRIBE Member
WOW! I wish you all the best. You have always been one of my fav DJ's. What you brought to this industry will certainly be missed. I will definitely be out to see you spin for the last time here in T.O. I hope this new venture of your maintains some of your musical talent because you certainly have a gift...

Andrew

chooch

TRIBE Member
9 Lots of miscellaneous plants / ornaments / antiques / all must go

please check your pms on this...

plants and antiques please please.