• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

funny things you or your pets do

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I'm on the computer and my dog comes into the room to hang out with me.

She goes into another room and I hear her let one rip, now for those of you that don't have dogs let me be the first to tell you that any scent coming from their ass is not a pleasant one.

So whenever she lets one go that makes a noise she gets scared and usually hides behind me, so today I left the house with my dog still in a panic because she farted and it made a noise.

so do you or your pets do anything that makes you crack a nut?

Last edited:

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
My cat plays fetch, I taught him to stand on his back legs, can almost get him to sit and rollover on command, and in the morning will wake me up by sitting on my chest and licking my chin.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Hi i'm God said:
My cat plays fetch, I taught him to stand on his back legs, can almost get him to sit and rollover on command, and in the morning will wake me up by sitting on my chest and licking my chin.
nice I had a friend who taught his cat to catch beer caps and bring them back, it's a good buzz when you're drinking

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deevah

TRIBE Member
my cat does tricks - she knows come, sit, wave, and up...teaching her turn...she doesn't quite get the idea of fetch

she also paws @ the wardrobe mirrors and i have no idea why - she'll just sit on her hindlegs pawing @ her own reflection. She understands mirrors cuz she'll use them to look @ us - but the pawing has me quite baffled

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
one of my cats can open my glass sliding door [ thats how strong the fucker is ]

but only to wake my ass up so they can both eat, get fat, sleep, use the litterloo and repeat

[jai]

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
i don't have a dog YET, but my best friend's mom has this beagle (who i love to pieces)....and does this girl have attitude!

one day we were all eating pizza and she was crying and crying (we weren't giving her any)...so when we were done she continued to cry at the empty pizza boxes. eventually we got tired of the crying so my best friend hid the boxes in garbage bags. so a couple mins go by and the crying starts to die off. then she saunters into the living room where we were...picks up one of the mom's slippers that were next to her feet and drops it off across the room and just stares at us all like fuck you. hahahaha too cute and funny!

Persephone

TRIBE Member
My parent's dog, Milo (a Jack Russell Terrier), must always sit on your lap when you go to the computer. He doesn't always stay there, but the moment you sit down, he's there beside you with a huge grin on his face waiting to jump up.

He also likes to follow people into the bathroom, and will sit on your lap when you're on the toilet if you allow it.

Their other dog, Bella (a giant schnauzer), has gas problems. She has to be on a strict diet of all natural doggy food and cannot eat any people food, cooked or raw, meat or vegetable. Until we figured this out she had some rather noxious gas. Whenever she farted and it made a sound, she would jump as if surprised and turn to look at her own ass. That was always funny as hell, although the subsequent stench wasn't.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
My cat snores so loudly that last week she made the floor vibrate and we thought one of our cell phones was going off.

A family friend has a dog that cannot walk through a doorway frontwards - it has to go backwards. So basically, a three point turn is required to go from one room to another.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
In the morning, my dog jumps on my bed, walks around and lays down. Then she rolls around a few times to get comfortable, if I don't wake up after that she then decides to sit & stare at me until I get up to feed her.

echootje

TRIBE Member
My cat will burrow under blankets when he's looking for a long/warm nap. He also opens doors, cabinets, and drawers if he wants to get in (yes, drawers.)

I'm going to potty train him sometime this week, as soon as I get a cat-flap door for the bathroom. Now, if only I could get him to flush!

Rob

-Sixcat-

TRIBE Member
I have a dog and about five goats. One of the goats took a liking to my dog and they became buddies. Now they play together all the time, pretending to butt heads etc.

Might take a sec for this to download, it's about 5 megs :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kyfe

TRIBE Member
-Sixcat- said:
I have a dog and about five goats. One of the goats took a liking to my dog and they became buddies. Now they play together all the time, pretending to butt heads etc.

that's awesome, thanks for that

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
my girlfriends cat head butts you until you rub his head.
and it used to be a chronic where if your were smoking a joint he would come up and try to head butt or paw the hand of the burning joint until you blew him a toke.

now the only funny thing is when you put his cape on him and he parades around and stands on the edges of higher objects looking down upon the room as if he were surveying the streets of Gotham.

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
Love your dog Sixcat, Border Collie right? I have a 4 year old myself!

Last night I taught her to retrive my golf balls and put them back in the side pocket of my bag...it was good for a few laughs.

simms327

TRIBE Member
in my house we have a small solarium where i keep the kitty litter box for my cat. whenever he takes a dump as soon as he's done he BOLTS from the solarium, and runs to the farthest point and hides, and doesnt slow down... its hilarious.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
my cat sleeps with his paw over his eyes when its too bright.. its super cute.. i've got apick at home I'll post it later

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
-Sixcat- said:

Do any of your goats faint if you scare them?