• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Funky House: Rich Hope - BOUNCE Spring 2013 Promo Mix

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Spring has almost sprung and it's time to get excited about BOUNCE events for 2013! Lots to look forward to, kicking off with Australia's Sonny Fodera on March 30th

Anyways here's a 60 min mix to help ramp up the excitement, lots of material with plenty of funk. hope you enjoy!

DL Rich Hope - BOUNCE Spring 2013 Promo Mix

Tracklist:

Loverdose - The End of the World (DJ Tool) Nurvous
DOTB - Colour That You Bring To Me (Nick Monaco Mix) Smoke n Mirrors
Nelue - Sing 'O' (Groove Democracy)
Da Sunlounge - Understand (Myna)
Daniel Cantisani feat. David Humeda - All I Do (petFood)
Clark & Pudell - Zashu (Viper Strike Beats & Bass Edit) Pole Position
Raxon - Be Right There (Save Room)
Sean Patrick - Cali Love (Plus House)
Giom & DJ Mes - Showtime (Guesthouse)
Rishi K - Dysconnected (Juan Lombardo Remix) unrivaled
Fog & SKAM - The Screaming Soul (Escapism)
Colette - Crush 2 (Bryan Jones & Hugh Cleal Dub) Coyote Cuts
DJ Sneak - Body Talkin (DJ Mes Mix) Sneak Classics
Tuccillo - City Lights (8bit)
Dan Ghenacia - Da Doo Da (Apollonia)
Nathan Swiss - So In Love ( Nocturnal)
Ross Richards - Funk It Up (Lance Leber Remix) (Bounce House)
Joe Pompeo - Don't Go (Beatdown)
Renato Cohen - Suddenly Funk (100% Pure)
La Tuerie - Jenny (Matter of Fact)
Waifs & Strays - Remedy (Futureboogie)
Manjane - Let's Get It Together (The Bomb Digital)
Joe Pompeo- Disco Lady (Beatdown)
Rishi K - Earth Calling (Aenaria Music)
Super Discount - Prix Choc (Joyce Muniz Remix) CDR
Polite - Jazzin She (Inaki Santos Remix) Insert Coin
Alvaro Smart - Body & Soul (Exotic Refreshment)
Funky Truckers - Step Up (Original Mix)
Sean Patrick - Cheese Curds (Plus House)
Mirko & Meex - Back 2 Boogie (Disko Zoo)
Walker & Royce - I Got It (Glasgow Underground)
Tigerskin - In Public (Future Classic)

preacherman

TRIBE Member
What amazes me about Rich is his ability to just rip through a bevvy of tracks in 60 minutes or less and it never feels rushed. his track selection is spot on and never geared to one particular sound. STOOPID Fresh!!!!technics1200

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Good stuff, brother. I was feeling the last half of the mix especially. Nice to see that Waifs & Strays cut in there, love the Bristol sound. I think labelling this mix as funky house isn't exactly accurate, there's a lot more depth and range to it with bass, disco and even progressive elements at play - it's a better mix for the diversity.

preacherman

TRIBE Member
Good stuff, brother. I was feeling the last half of the mix especially. Nice to see that Waifs & Strays cut in there, love the Bristol sound. I think labelling this mix as funky house isn't exactly accurate, there's a lot more depth and range to it with bass, disco and even progressive elements at play - it's a better mix for the diversity.
Ya know I was along the same thought process last night when I was writing. What's particularly nice is that we are really starting to hear some really full bodied flavors and with Rich's gradual steps into the the NU Disco several years ago up to his current sleazbot performances and his profound funkyness from the days of your blend that with the tech house vibe the music just offers up so much more.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

oeretS

TRIBE Member
thanks guys for the kind words, you're right "funky house" is not quite apt but I was in a rush when making this post, oh well. glad to hear people are enjoying