• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Funky 4/4 Thursdays @ Milano's

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Wow, looks like a great time! Wish I could've made it but I had another essay and school at 11. Boo. Makes me wonder what my priorities are.

And Alex, you shouldn't have told me about the breaks. I've always wanted to see Madhatter spin.

Anyway, when's the next one? :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Finch / What a cute smile :D
ruckus01.jpg

Madhatter on deck ...
ruckus02.jpg

Crowd shot ...
ruckus03.jpg

Ruckus lighting up the decks!
ruckus04.jpg

Ruckus - Don't Test!
ruckus05.jpg

Thats' what it was baby...
ruckus06.jpg

Ian ...
ruckus07.jpg

pr0nstar

discodancer_j

TRIBE Member
oi oi

good time for sure...

Finch you are really good deep down inside!!

big ups to all who support...

janICE:>
ps: dj Ruckus was super good i didn't want to leave!!!!!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
so sad i missed this. serious lack of funds will do that to a person. i will be there next week for surely.

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
well, i was a drunken blathering fool but i had a ton of fun. except for when i tripped onto the dance floor and twisted my ankle. and also except for when i spilled two drinks all over myself. oh, and also when i ran out of money and started a tab. i cannot believe i didn't get cut off.

great sets all around-- ruckus impressed me once more, madhatter dropped my favourite track (big groovy fucker) and i think duncan bought me a shot-- thanks baby (or did i buy you one?) i only wish i remembered more.
nice to see everyone, i'm so there again next week :)

Angus Robinson

TRIBE Member
Olga. you were there?? I didn't see you!

Good times indeed!! And I think a good portion of the good times can be attributed to the EXTRA LARGE pints. Wow! :) 22 ounces of sweet, golden beer!

Looking forward to the next month of thursdays. By the way, myself and Dave Saddler will be spinning a 2 hour set of ass-shakin breaks on 4 turntables in 2 weeks (Thursday, March 21st).

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
^^^yea those extra large pint glasses are sweet! DAyum, I cant believe I balanced one on my head! haha..

Wicked wicked nite! A big thanks to Number Nine, my partner in crime for the evening (drinking on the job rules!!) Thanks for the tips and free drinks everyone, my sign worked! :D I had a blast, great music, lots of friends and familiar faces, you couldnt ask for a nicer venue...its perfect! I would also like to thank a tall skinny whiteboy for cleaning up the entire coat check booth for me :)
Keep up the good work boyz! See everyone on thursday!!!

~Lori

blueker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ Madhatter
Olga. you were there?? I didn't see you!

Good times indeed!! And I think a good portion of the good times can be attributed to the EXTRA LARGE pints. Wow! :) 22 ounces of sweet, golden beer!

Looking forward to the next month of thursdays. By the way, myself and Dave Saddler will be spinning a 2 hour set of ass-shakin breaks on 4 turntables in 2 weeks (Thursday, March 21st).

No, unfortunately I couldn't make it.:( I was asking Mutslaster if she was hungover?;) I'm glad everyone had a good time. Have fun next week Angus, I'll be at the Docks to see Ruckus etc. spin!

-Olga

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Popped in last night...

...Great fun! Caught most of tommysmalls set (delicious, as always) and a fair chunk of Amtrak's (funky stuff!). Lot's of friendly faces both from Tribe and from elsewhere...nice pints, and what a sweet venue! I'm digging that space for sure...

The only part that wasn't great was that I saw this girl there that I've met somewhere before but can't place her, so as opposed to going up to here and starting a conversation to figure it out, I'm just coming across as a weird, stalker guy by now. She was the one putting baby powder on the floor for dancing (at least that's what I heard)...anybody know her? Ah well...

@m. <---weird, stalker guy.

tommysmalls

TRIBE Member
you two-timing punk - what about your new love, AH ????? Its not been more than a week and your eyes are wonderin'

sheesh..

...back on topic though - i had a fantastic time last night - can't wait til the next!! what a great venue and vibe for thursday night fun!

cheers,
tommy

Rosey

TRIBE Member
good times - nice venue

was there for a couple of hours. saw a bunch of people that i havn't seen in a while. caught the second half of jmaggs' set and most of tommy's. good stuff.

this night has a lot of potential. looking forward to the summer. :D

sorry i had to duck out early. see you next week!

madnezz

TRIBE Member
YES!!!

although I was only there for an hour (or less!) it was a GREAT TIME! especially getting complimentary cake (and WHAT cake!) and chillin with some people I havent seen in a long time! shout outs to all the tbk that I could spot: *grin* it was very good to see ALL of you!!!

loress
cosmic
dlerium88
rosey
beaker
eclipse
mutslaster
joker fx
finch
headwinds
j-hi
mboy
hardtekfunk
starvinmarvin
slipperypete? although i didnt meet you!
jmaggs

I think that may be it.... although i know im missing someone...

anyway, I will definetly be checking out this night again SOON! *S* (hopefully next week!)

adios
Laura

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
you two-timing punk - what about your new love, AH ?????

What are you talking about, guy?
#1, i just feel weird not saying hi when i know someone...and #2, new love? I've only just started hanging out with a girl from last weekend!

sheesh...always gettin' on my case..... :D

@m.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz

I think that may be it.... although i know im missing someone...

HEY!

What about me and basic?? :p

all in all a fun nite!
good people, good tunes, comfy atmosphere...and breaks NEXT week!!!

:)sarah

discodancer_j

TRIBE Member
!!

so glad i went in.......

i promised you jmaggs that i would show and i did......

you rocked it baby...that's what i went to hear...

also heard tommy smalls, then i left......

was nice , very nice.....glad i still had the energy too!
big ups Jo, Finch, Joker, and that guy mark.....
janICE:>