• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

funkNstyle - "the future of funk"

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mcbee

TRIBE Member
jonny, remind me and i'll introduce you guys.

and i'm still loving the cd. still working out to it, plus i cranked it loud last weekend and cleaned my whole condo to it. did a little dancing every so often with my kitty. she likes dancing.

:)sarah

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
^^^ Really? That means you'll be at the next FOCUS? Wow, it feels like old times - Mcbee comming to all the breaks jams. What about Kevin? Is he too cool for these dj's too? ;)

Joey, i'll be at Fever again this week. I play at 1:30

Jonny

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by funkNstyle
^^^ Really? That means you'll be at the next FOCUS? Wow, it feels like old times - Mcbee comming to all the breaks jams. What about Kevin? Is he too cool for these dj's too? ;)

yup, its the old days! ya, i believe kevin will be there too. its echo's bday so she gets to pick the party destination!!

:)sarah

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
kudos for the Cd Jonny....

tight mixing man.. (props!) :)

one in return for yah buddy.... get yah on the techno tip ;)

ez,

StewartDouglas

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
Thanks Doug.
I got your mix just before the weekend. You bang em' out like nobody does. Wicked CD.

Who knew i woulda recognized about half the tracks?!?!? Mmmmmm my Techno roots!

Jonny

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
yea it's actually pretty surprising how many breaks kids like techno too. a techo/breaks party would do really well in this city... especially considering you could just save money by having wes, funknstyle, kyomi, kick, and tik-tak play two sets each, lol. i could play psychedelic tek-house-breaks too...

hmmm....