• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

fun things to do on...

chooch

TRIBE Member
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a house party with friends that you like....low key, low light........outdoors stuff, like mentioned above.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Last year I set up an outdoor movie theatre with a steeo and projector at a cottage and watched Spirited Away twice and The Blair Thumb Project.

Jazz

TRIBE Member
options are limited in the winter, shrooms are definitely a summer thing... for winter i recommend getting lost underground in the path, preferably after hours... explore all the hotels that are connected to it... exit at king st. to check out the office towers...

if staying in check out the underworld concert DVD cranked up really loud... completely mind warping...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
listen to DJ krush...stare at shower curtains and wallpaper...im NO good on the fungi...a fact that has kept me off em' a few years now:(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
right now I'm thinking about going for a walk by the lake or going skating at nathan philips square.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
watch the movies 'wave twisters' or 'brazil' or 'baraka'
anything PURELY visual...a joint would be Ok for me with BRAZIL but I can't imagine it on shrooms...the "natsqi" films would be great!;)

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
anything PURELY visual...a joint would be Ok for me with BRAZIL but I can't imagine it on shrooms...the "natsqi" films would be great!;)
I watched brazil on shrooms - it was great...the cartoonishness of things were amplified all the more

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
whatever you do, make sure shaving isn't one of them. *shuddering at the memory of me zoom zoom zooming with a razor**
I shudder at that thought even without the shrooms. :p

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
you should do some acid, that's the only way that fungusus evar worked fur me. then again the fungus was on a tree stump that we used to kick when i was kid and then we started using it as a table when we were barbequeing. i wonder what happened to that stump?

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
as for the visual part...my plan is to rent 80s flicks or get the dvd of the guy who does videos for bjork. (can't remember his name)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
as for the visual part...my plan is to rent 80s flicks or get the dvd of the guy who does videos for bjork. (can't remember his name)
I think cunningham and mike gondry AND spike jonze have all done bjork videos...I have her DVD video collection, they're all on there i think...and yeah, that would be GREAT!