• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fun police

swilly

TRIBE Member
Just wondering if anyone remembers these people.

The other day during this flashback i was having i remember these people around the trance party scene in and around toronto who called themselves the fun police. They like went around and kept people safe and prevented wierd e highs etc..

There was also the sherriffs as well

Anyone else remember or was it one of those like flashbacks that dont mean anything like the one i had about me forgetting to turn off the water in the basement. Which did not matter and was a silly flash back.

Oh while on the subject though does anyone know a good plumber around the waterloo area. Seems that someone forgot to turn off the water and our basement is kinda fucked now.
Funny thing actually, I had flashback about that, the other day
what a concidence!!!

swilly

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

afterglow

TRIBE Member
I thought the fun police were the kids/adults who would stop you from having fun.

I.E. "Here come the fun police"

Funzo

TRIBE Member
No that was Captain Bring Down and the Buzz Killers!

Now that you mention it, I could never imagine being called an anything police being positive.

I don't recall ever seeing them, but I mostly went to Jungle parties

Stephen Tremor

TRIBE Member
oh dear lord

I admit... I was part of some of these revellings. Quite a bunch of Hamilton party peeps that I knew and still hang with...

liquid adrenaline @ the docks with Derrick Carter... we had DC himself sporting a badge and only god knows the rest of the adventures!

Aeryanna

TRIBE Member
The only thing I remember about the fun police are those NBA commercials with Kevin Garnett...or maybe i'm just imagining things
:eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Reflex

TRIBE Member
yeh i remember them. are you sure they were called the fun police though? and i don't think it was the trip people