• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fun game!! GIRLZ ONLY!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Alita

TRIBE Member
oh whatever - they have that hunting for women game

..give the girls a little laugh with our crappy version :p

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
whatever guys. Do you hear us complaining about all those stupid undress the girl games.

This is cute and funny.

Thanks Jo i needed another excuse to procrastinate

noisy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
If this were men throwing rocks at women, hell would be served a sizable bill.
yeah, if I saw a throw rocks at women game I'd probably be inspired to go off on a rant about misogyny etc., and I don't really see what makes this any different.

no offence to the original poster or anyone who likes it, just my personal opinion. (that's my caveat in the hope of avoiding being drawn into a debate, which I'm not in the mood for)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Alita

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
What hunting game? Please send a link.
I dont have a link- it was some thing in california where dudes hunt women in bikinis or nude with paint ball guns...but i'm pretty sure there is a website...

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chicku
I dont have a link- it was some thing in california where dudes hunt women in bikinis or nude with paint ball guns...but i'm pretty sure there is a website...
That was a real thing though, not an online game. It is in Vegas and you hunt naked women with paintball guns.

But for the girls who want to do more than just throw rocks at boys, here is another site: http://www.netikka.net/riku.hautamaki/kuvat2002/escopeta.swf ... it lets you hunt for naked men and shoot them.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Alita

TRIBE Member
...also wasn't there some xxx version of GTA where guys could have sex with the prostitues and beat them?

anyways i'm gona go hunt naked men now :p

squirrely

TRIBE Member
...also wasn't there some xxx version of GTA where guys could have sex with the prostitues and beat them?

you can do it in vice city. um, not like i ever would.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
awwwwwwww that's too cute :)

I have the same 'boys' on a pair of gloves that say 'boys are smelly' from david and goliath. they make the CUTEST stuff!

Thanks for the smile jo :)

~allie~

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
I have the same 'boys' on a pair of gloves that say 'boys are smelly' from david and goliath. they make the CUTEST stuff!

Thanks for the smile jo :)

Svet and I saw a bunch their clothes and acessories at a store near my house!
Such funny stuff! I like the "Eve" line too...

Glad it made ya smile hun!

SJ

Caz

TRIBE Member

that was the original on-the-shelf version that everyone has.

lol funny game Jo!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
Svet and I saw a bunch their clothes and acessories at a store near my house!
Such funny stuff! I like the "Eve" line too...

Glad it made ya smile hun!

SJ
Propoganda south of bloor on yonge on the west side carries TONS of there stuff. its my current favourite store :)

I have two david and goliath bags and a wallet too. their stuff is just soooooooooooooo cute

~allie~

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories