• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

**Full Moon-Lunar Eclipse Tonight!**

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Who else is nuts today?

I get very intense and wild on full moons.

Me crazy today.

Anyone else affected by the moon?

The Moon is full at 6:35pm

The Eclipse is at 6:49pm

*hoooooooooooowl*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I don't feel crazy at all. I'm in an exceptionally good mood today. Maybe I'm crazy every other day and the full moon actually stabilizes me.
 

JAR

TRIBE Member
right now there are a couple thousand people in SE Asia dancing on the beach and turning the ocean into the world's biggest toilet.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
unbelievable.
You don't think that perhaps the universe can be beyond your comprehension? You think the Moon does it's thing for no reason and that we are not affected by the huge universe we live in? To me *that is crazy*.
 

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Ask any police officer if the full moon affect people's behaviour and tell me it's a bunch of bull.

I've noticed that hockey games I've refereed seem a little more nutbar than usual on nights like tonight.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
You don't think that perhaps the universe can be beyond your comprehension? You think the Moon does it's thing for no reason and that we are not affected by the huge universe we live in? To me *that is crazy*.
however, is it not also kind of crazy to ascribe a specific behaviour to the same things in this universe which are beyond our comprehension.
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
akiras said:
I don't know if it's the full moon that makes people crazy, maybe it's the mushrooms.


shrooms dont make stuff crazy , the help you too see life in a different way, and different is good, change is good, and ZOOOMERS are mostly kickass


[jai]
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Wasn't it a full moon when they found that torso in Parkdale not long ago? My friend who lives around there says that Parkdale goes fucking batshit during a full moon.
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Wasn't it a full moon when they found that torso in Parkdale not long ago? My friend who lives around there says that Parkdale goes fucking batshit during a full moon.


someone must distribute shrooms to people in parkdale , the day of each full moon then


[jai]
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Sleepy Giant said:
Ask any police officer if the full moon affect people's behaviour and tell me it's a bunch of bull.

I've noticed that hockey games I've refereed seem a little more nutbar than usual on nights like tonight.

It is a fact that they put many more officers on duty on full moons. If you read the link I posted above..there are more suidices and accidents that occur on full moons. They also put more staff in ER's on full moons.

^^And when I said beyond comprehension..I meant beyond groovspinna's not mine. I have done a lot of research on this topic as it fascinates me.
 

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
you know, just because it's in a book, doesn't give it any validity.
alot of nutbars also write shit down and get it published.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top