• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Full House

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I got Season 2 and 3 for my birthday.
Full House is like crack except with better after-effects.

Harry! And Cathy Santoni! And the bunnies! Uncle Jesse's hair! And Rocket the horse! And we haven't even gotten to Comet and Lori Loughlin phase!

Fuck Six Feet Under. THIS is television magic.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I like it more now when I know that Stephanie was destined to become a raging methmonster.
My favorite episode is when DJ has the eating disorder and passes out on the Stairmaster.
Enter Danny Tanner with motivational sermon, and all is right with the world again. But she's still fat.

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Omg! Harry kinda looked like you!

Got it, chief.

Come to think of it.. Almost every guy on the show was demoralized for the benefit of foiling the lead female characters. Full House should've just been called "I'm Gonna Cut Your Balls Off."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i refuse to believe that this thread is not for jokes.

i refuse to believe that there is enough demand for this "situation comedy program" that a series digital versatile discs were created and are currently offered for sale.

i refuse to believe that Snapper "actually remembered that line" and watched the show.

i refuse.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Come over!
I'm gonna order Chinese food (well, it's just food to me), changed the pillowcase on the couch pillow (all that face grease and cocaine bits) and I'm gonna pop in the second disc.

I kid you not.

Now that I watch it and remember every line, it's starting to mean something different. There are so many great cultural references in this show. And the writing it top-notch.

It's the Catcher in the Rye of our generation!

Michelle is such a phony!

kmac

TRIBE Member
It's not a joke, Thumpr. I was the one who bought him the DVDs but now I'm worried I may need to intervene.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
Wow you ARE gay

Oh please. You draw little lovey dovey pencil pictures of your girlfriend with her hair all flowing with cum-fuck-me eyes sitting on a train track or a rock or something.

You have your childhood masturbation material, I have mine.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
It's not a joke, Thumpr. I was the one who bought him the DVDs but now I'm worried I may need to intervene.

You even touch these dvds that are now rightfully mine and I'll stick chicken skin up your pussy.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Yess, but if not for this show, the Olsen twins would just be two more strung-out mallbrats with bad teeth and no money, no empire.
Fuck you Full House

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Oh please. You draw little lovey dovey pencil pictures of your girlfriend with her hair all flowing with cum-fuck-me eyes sitting on a train track or a rock or something.

You have your childhood masturbation material, I have mine.

hahaha it was a wooden pier and what can I say, the bitch wants me!

btw my wank material is Phantom of the Opera. Didn't Minnie Driver own it? Even if she didn't sing her own part.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
hahaha it was a wooden pier and what can I say, the bitch wants me!

btw my wank material is Phantom of the Opera. Didn't Minnie Driver own it? Even if she didn't sing her own part.

Haha. I can totally imagine you jerking off to Music of the Night..

Now, back to Full House!

Goddamn it, Uncle Joey was kinda cute.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Young girl, get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl,
You're much too young, girl...

Danny Tanner sang this song while eating chocolate cake after refusing some potential hot sex with a younger, woman.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
Yess, but if not for this show, the Olsen twins would just be two more strung-out mallbrats with bad teeth and no money, no empire.
Fuck you Full House

Correction: fuck ME Full House!

Damn, are there more seasons on DVD?

I'm taking a break to cook chicken skin right now to stick up kmac's sideways smile but I'm already going through withdrawal.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Point of No Return actually.

And you forgot

SK12-01-Olson_Twins-Allure-MAY04.jpg

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
Young girl, get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl,
You're much too young, girl...

Danny Tanner sang this song while eating chocolate cake after refusing some potential hot sex with a younger, woman.

don't even THINK of laying with me ever again.