• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fukhouse shoud bring in...

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
The Youngsters
Lucas Rodenbush
Envoy

...who do you guys think they should bring in,of course staying relative to what fukhouse is about.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
The Youngsters
Lucas Rodenbush
Envoy

...who do you guys think they should bring in,of course staying relative to what fukhouse is about.
all great choices who haven't played Toronto before..

The Youngsters are really great live I've heard..but, I'm not sure if Rodebush djs or plays live..Envoy doesn't dj either and only rarely plays live

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Lucas Rodenbush - his new stuff does two things for me: jack AND shit. It's his old EBE stuff that is GREAT!

Billy Dalessandro
Tobias Schmidt
Neil Landstrumm !!!!! ;)
Andy Vaz - his live sets are SEXY

One of my Favorite producers who also throws down a sweet live set is Bill Youngman, anyone want a live set of his let me know and I'll hook you up better than 95% of the fodder I've downloaded recently

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
^isn't a producer suppoooooosed to make you 'jack'?

(I don't know about the 'shit' part though....besides Pansonic's bowel erupting pitches...)

;)
:)
:D
:p

I think this thread has been done a million times, but here's my fukhouse 'wants' and 'needs':

Steve Rachmad, John Tejada (when he plays tech-house, not DnB or deep house), Orlando Voorn (hey, he lives in detroit now, no flight from Holland required!), Rolando, Algorhythm (jokes guy, jokes...;))

Destro

Nesta

TRIBE Member
tyler stadius and laurent garnier

give tyler 2-3 hours, and the rest of the night goes to laurent.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
rich. devine
landstrumm!
matthew dear
tadd mullinex
RAUMSCHMEIRE!

props for the kooky one too...been awhile, was actually falling asleep last night to the sounds of "unpopular science":)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
you figured correct BBB.

IAN I WOULD KILL TO SEE LANDSTRUMM AGAIN (playing with him would give me a chubby hint hint)

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
Woodie McBride !! Again..PLEASE !!!

otherwise....

Chris Liebing
Adam X.
Thomas P Heckman
Umek
Ignition Technician Live PA
Henry Cullen (ian, if ya like this idea, email me...)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djUnabomber
Woodie McBride !! Again..PLEASE !!!

otherwise....

Chris Liebing
Adam X.
Thomas P Heckman
Umek
Ignition Technician Live PA
Henry Cullen (ian, if ya like this idea, email me...)
for real on the UMEK tip...

the only really hard shit i can go for these days

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
I think Fukhouse should bring in ODDMYTH :D

I know I've already played, but what the hell, I'd love to throw down for Ian again.

Nobody said you couldn't vote fer yerself!

odbx

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ian

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the suggestions folks!

I can tell you that a few of them are and/or were already being worked on!

Plus, quite a few of the suggestions have played for us over the years already. Nothing wrong with an encore though!

We're bumping Fukhouse for Feb to March so that we return at the end of System Sound Bars's full club rennovations which includes all rooms, making the main room larger and a full sound system replacement/overhaul!

-ian g.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by oddmyth
I think Fukhouse should bring in ODDMYTH :D

I know I've already played, but what the hell, I'd love to throw down for Ian again.

Nobody said you couldn't vote fer yerself!

odbx
read my last post carefully I voted for myself in a round-about and discreet fashion, like the sly fox I am ;)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian

We're bumping Fukhouse for Feb to March so that we return at the end of System Sound Bars's full club rennovations which includes all rooms, making the main room larger and a full sound system replacement/overhaul!

-ian g.

word... that was my only complaint with the last show, I dunno if it was just me, but I thought the sound was kinda shite, but again maybe it was just me...!

cheers!