• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

fukhouse! (march 27th)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
"Evil" Eddie Richards
Matthew Dear (live AND dj sets)
Adam Marshall (LIVE!)
Mike Shannon
Greg Gow
Lee Osborne
Tyler Kerr
Ian Guthrie
Eric Downer

Holee funk. Should be a funking killer night, rolling on the new sound System. *CAN'T WAIT!*

..and now I can sport a fukhouse tee! (thanks Ian! :D)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

maddog

TRIBE Member
I know it's a little early to be askin this but I gotta work till 2 ish on friday's and am gonna hit this after but I just want to see what I could be missing, might have to take a night off to check out some serious fuckin talent!!!! big up Fukhouse for putting together such a sweet Line up:D

roojew

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I don't think I will be going to system for awhile, unfortunately.
I'm sure this will be a great night though :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
some of my favorite parties in the last year have been the fukhouse parties at system ever since the first one in july 2002.

I wouldnt miss it for anything.

Sweet_e

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
Primal,

bring the pills to the club...

percs and tonic ;)

wisdom teeth pulling sounds harder than it really hertz.

re: fHouse

holy sh*t.
didn't know evil eddie was on the bill....or the matthew dear COMBO sets.....--->is that one live set, then one dj set?!

Haven't missed one for a while :D Won't miss Mr Matthew Dear djing....

He fcukin outshined Speedy J in detroit in 03 IMHO

Destro

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
looks really good......and since i am so mad i missed SPEEDY J, i am hoping Destro is right that Mathew Dear is Better.

perfect last throw before finals and essay hand in season.

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jonesy
Aw yeah!!

i'm really looking forward to this night.

You know it!! I missed the last Fukhouse but NOTHING will keep me away from System this time!!!

S

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
I get my wisdom teeth out this day, so I doubt I'm going to make it. :(

Man when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out, I had a HUGE buzz. Just go right from the dentists to the club. Should make for a great evening out. It's all about BUZZ UTILIZATION!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I'll be going to this event too.

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
looks really good......and since i am so mad i missed SPEEDY J, i am hoping Destro is right that Mathew Dear is Better.

^^that specific night last May, Matthews djing was better than Speedy Js live set (for me at the time and place..)

BUT I would say Speedy Js live PA kills the Matthew Dear live PAs that I've witnessed.

Destro

UR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez

^^that specific night last May, Matthews djing was better than Speedy Js live set (for me at the time and place..)

BUT I would say Speedy Js live PA kills the Matthew Dear live PAs that I've witnessed.

Destro

I really like the mix that was on-line a month or two back (I think it was in 2 parts, minimal techy house).
Never seen his live pa, but it would definately take something to top a speedyj live pa.

Can't wait to hear Mike Shannon, it has been a long time as well.

UR

Evil Eddie Richards is in Waterloo the night before for all you Waterlooians.

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Yeah I'm going to see him at either the Waterloo jam, or Fukhouse. I've never been to a Fukhouse before but this is a stacked lineup for sure!

matt

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Let's not let the looming spectre of Jeff Mills overshadow this awesome upcoming party, and my first chance to get a gander of the renos at System Shithole. ;)

*REALLY* looking forward to all the sets, what a fully stacked lineup!!!

:)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I haven't heard Richards since the last time fukhouse brought him in either.

This is going to be such a great party!

SO. MUCH. GOOD. TECHNO!!!

From Boa to NASA to Surface to System to my apartment to Element to Courvoisie I've been to so many great jams big and small lately. A for awesome.