• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FujiFilm 2650 Digital Camera + 128MB memory

ArekTripleSL

TRIBE Member
so im moving in with my gf and she already has a digicam, and i just ordered this.. so its brand new with warranty:
The FinePix 2650 features a 2.0 million pixel imager that allows for printing sharp and colorful pictures up to 8 x 10 inches in size.

One of the most competitively priced cameras in its category, the FinePix 2650 is available now for just $249.99 USD, featuring:

Low Power Consumption – The FinePix 2650 is the only camera in its class that can operate on only two AA Alkaline batteries, enhancing the lightweight and compact qualities of the camera.

Optical Zoom – A 3x optical zoom enables consumers to get closer to their subject, even when they aren’t physically able to do so.

Movie Recording – The FinePix 2650 can capture 20 seconds (320 x 240 pixels) of AVI digital video (without sound) at a speed of 10 frames per second, and can store up to 94 seconds on its bundled 16MB xD-Picture Card and up to 12.9 minutes on a 128 MB xD-Picture Card, making it ideal for summer vacations and other family activities.

Video Conferencing – The camera’s new PC-cam capabilities make it the only model in its price-range to offer this multi-functional offering.

I also got 128MB memory card that sells at futureshop for $89.99

Im asking $250 for all of it but im open to any offers. Free xpress shipping with tracking #.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands