• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Fuckin CSR's!

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
If only I could reach through the phone and strangle them.

I called to verify an order placed 2 days ago only to find that there was no record of it. In addition, the last time I placed an order, It didn't come for 4 days, so I placed another one. After 5 days I still hadn't received anything so I placed another one. 10 DAYS LATER I received everything all at once, and it was still short! It's supposed to take 2-3 business days so WTF?!

In the process of trying to voice my complaint with the CSR he got cantankerous with me and kept on cutting me off. We're the second largest user of this service in North America!!

....so I filed a complaint with his superior.

TAKE THAT!

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious

In addition, the last time I placed an order, It didn't come for 4 days, so I placed another one. After 5 days I still hadn't received anything so I placed another one.
Why did you keep ordering? Wouldn't you call before you place ANOTHER order, so as to avoid receiving multiple shipments??

kuba

TRIBE Member
i know what you mean will.

last night i ordered a pizza and they forgot the meat.

FUCK YOU 241!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

redeyes

TRIBE Member
the worst CSR's i've dealt with were from the 407. they were just plain rude.

the best would be from Fidelity Investments and AIC Group of Funds.

peace

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Fuckin CSR's!

Originally posted by basic
Why did you keep ordering? Wouldn't you call before you place ANOTHER order, so as to avoid receiving multiple shipments??
Because during the time that I was waiting for them, I accumulated a need for more supplies.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by redeyes

the best would be from Fidelity Investments
woop woop!
thats cuz they take really good care of their employees here!
its almost freaky. i didnt think companies were ever like this.
(not that i'm in C.S., but they get treated the same as we do)

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Booty Bits
woop woop!
totally! Fidelity is one the better places to work in the financial district :) what do you do, liz?

mcbee

TRIBE Member
(
i'm amazed more companies don't think like this. it seems so obvious to me.....treat your employees well, and they will perform well.

:)sarah<----thankful to have a found a company that treats its employees well!!

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
woop woop!
Not surprising since they can afford to. They're the largest Mutual fund company in the world. Still nothing compared to my Trimark days. Pool tables/Air hocky in the Lounge, Free RSP party at a fully rented out G-spot, Full benifts very industrious I was not :p

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
I'm a CSR and it makes me happy when people are mad.
me too.

except today, no word of a lie, is the worst, most horrible Friday I have had here in 5 years.
everything is going wrong, I've dealt with 4 VP's Asst's who were total bitches...and the whole time I gotta keep my sugary n sweet voice so as not to stir trouble.

FUCK YOU FRIDAY. FUCK YOU RIGHT UP THE ASS.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
woop woop!
i turned down a job at Fidelity last month. i kind of regret but i feel it's best not to think about it too much.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mcbee
i'm amazed more companies don't think like this. it seems so obvious to me.....treat your employees well, and they will perform well.
i hear ya mcbee. PEOPLE are the most effective resources available to companies. The reason most companies don't think this way is because the WRONG people get to the top - where these types of decisions are made.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I have to say the front line staff at my work get treated very well. And I would like to think I do a very good job of making sure they get the respect they deserve. They are the voice of the company. I rarely talk to our clients. My staff does every day. I make sure they are very well looked after.

It's a tough job to do, day in/day out.

Stan

TRIBE Member
My company is pretty decent too. Every Friday, there's a "Status meeting", which basically means that we all get a bunch of free beer and coolers and get nice and buzzed. :)