• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Fucked up

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I tried to scale the side of U of T Scarborough when I lived on campus.

On shrooms, it looked totally possible from far away.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
Insert fucked up stuff that happened to you while you were high into this thread.
oh come on... you know the rules... if you start a thread you should be the first to contribute...

I can fully detail my hallucinations from the time I stayed awake too long and became dyhydrated...

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I could write a whole book.

I had a lot of fucked up stuff happen to me that I don't care to re-live.oi
Such as?

I had some guy who was really high make me hold about an ounce of weed for him at CoZo and then he got up and never came back.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
First time I was ever high I asked the dude at the door to call me an ambulance. I had no idea what I was experiecing and couldnt find any friends to help a brotha out. Luckily for me the dude at the door was cool and calmed me down and sat me in a comfy chair and went to find my friends.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Down on Commissioner St (The Docks before it was built) enjoying a fatty and the nice view of the city when people on the roof of 1 of the buildings started throwing bottles at my buddy and I! We had to run back to the car with bottles smashing at our feet the whole way...on the way back to civilization there were tons of cars parked at the side of the road and a film crew so we decided to crash the set...didn't see any stars or get any free food but was fun none the less.

Karim

TRIBE Member
Fucked up? This board's become fucked up! From people requesting locaine, to posting pictures of crowds huddled around lines to story telling of what you did when you were high! This place reminds me of the zone!!

:)

While on the topic, I walked up to a guy who looked nothing like carl cox at guv and went "OMG! You're carl cox!!"

He looked at me all pissed and goes "Do I look like a 350 lb man to you?!?!" (He was actually in amazing shape, just ripped)

That line didn't quite register so I kept pestering him till he eventually asked me to fuck off.

Fucked up? nah, funny? I think so.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
1st Cid trip on 16th B-day

equipped with 3d glasses in the back of some hotties mazda,holy trials batman
on our way to Georgetown for some party, turns out there was no party
pulled into driveway (actually not a driveway but a curb)
fat lady and daughter stop after watching 2 cars drive off the road
fat lady starts yelling, my friend gets out and starts yelling and moons her
I'm in the back laughing my ass off, I laugh so hard I think i peed myself
drive back to Sauga for another party, turns out to be a biker party on Barbertown
I proceed to stone cold chill, biker thinks I'm retarded and wants to kick my ass
I fly away, land on a volleyball court next to the biker party, proceed to chill out
go back to party sit on a log next to my best friend, there is a biker chick laying in front of her old man on an adjacent log.
she is wearing short shorts and starts to diddle
me and my bud cannot believe our eyes and try so hard not to look at risk of losing our life.

there's more but that's the meat and potatoes of the story...

it ended with cartoon dreams of Bee Bees kids

kuba

TRIBE Member
I almost fell off my roof a couple of weeks ago. While high on zooms. Three storey death.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
First time I was ever high I asked the dude at the door to call me an ambulance. I had no idea what I was experiecing and couldnt find any friends to help a brotha out. Luckily for me the dude at the door was cool and calmed me down and sat me in a comfy chair and went to find my friends.
where was this?

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Karim said:
While on the topic, I walked up to a guy who looked nothing like carl cox at guv and went "OMG! You're carl cox!!"

He looked at me all pissed and goes "Do I look like a 350 lb man to you?!?!" (He was actually in amazing shape, just ripped)

That line didn't quite register so I kept pestering him till he eventually asked me to fuck off.

Fucked up? nah, funny? I think so.
LOOLE. Both funny and fucked up!

kuba

TRIBE Member
first time i ever smoked weed was when i was driving my dad's construction van, and the only reason i managed to drive a straight line was cuz i was puking outside the window, and i puked all the way down the road on the YELLOW LINE

therefore, no accidents.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Back in school we were all fucked up one time (weed) and we had a fire going. Someone said they heard something in the fire and I thought they were fucking around. Then a bird hopped out of the fireplace and onto the floor, in flames, and it's wing fell off. This was incredibly disturbing, and everyone was freaking. I then had to mercy kill it by smashing it in the head with a beer bottle - it took two hits and it was chirping away. It was so awful, particularly in that state of mind.

Adam

TRIBE Member
That story of being chased through the woods by knife-wielding thugs while on shrooms was pretty fucked. Who was that?

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
after partying perhaps a little too hard at the miss kittin gig back in the fall i was in the bathroom of a tim hortons in the early morning. an older woman walked in, took one look at my flying saucer eyes and fucked up face and then fled in terror. i found it pretty amusing at the time.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
mr tall said:
Back in school we were all fucked up one time (weed) and we had a fire going. Someone said they heard something in the fire and I thought they were fucking around. Then a bird hopped out of the fireplace and onto the floor, in flames, and it's wing fell off. This was incredibly disturbing, and everyone was freaking. I then had to mercy kill it by smashing it in the head with a beer bottle - it took two hits and it was chirping away. It was so awful, particularly in that state of mind.

holy shit!!!

Old Yeller

TRIBE Member
going home in a cab one night on the 404 with a couple friends, we saw a guy on a motorbike slam into the back of a tractor trailer going ~200km/h. He hit the trailer about 10' away from the front of our cab.

we were the first to stop, and it was very clear there was nothing that could be done for the dude.

The next day i found out the guy was the same age as me, had the same make, model and year of bike too. weird.