• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

fucked up night in toronto nightclub!

jebac

TRIBE Member
ok i just wrote a whole thread while logged in and had to log in again and the whole thread was lost!!!!! WTFFFFFFFF!!!!

in short, i went to republik with a girl i just met to show her around and ended up being offered a blowjob by some random GUY, ended up being punched in the face by some drunk guy and got threatened to have my ass kicked by some other guy (he was twisting my arm while yelling dont touch me, and i never touched the guy!), all in the span of 2 hours. i didnt punch anybody back. the guy who punched me in the face disappeared into the crowd after sucker punching me (i turned and when i turned back BAM). throughout the entire night i was so polite and so nice and didnt swear at anyone, execpt telling the drunk guy who punched me to fuck off.

toronto is fucked, i feel so messed up

if anyone wants details let me know and ill write the whole thing again

-jebac

jebac

TRIBE Member
the girl was a chick i just met a few days earlier who i felt bad for because she had no friends in TO so i decided to take her out! im not even interested in her

-jebac

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
wow. that blows dude.
or it could've... had you taken up that one guy's offer.

hell... if you had, you probably would've been too preoccupied to take a few punches there.

Rest easy... and be glad you survived... not everyone is so lucky.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
partly the reason why my nightclub weekends have dramatically decreased...people over indulge and it gets tiring REALLY fast... even helped break up a drunken fist fight at the def jux show at the opera house a couple weeks back

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
^^^ yep, i too have grown weary of the whole scary scene. it's just too much for me, all the people hurting themselves and hurting the people around them. i find that unless you are over-indulging, right along with them, the appeal of club life is dramatically reduced. one really awful experience brought me into contact with a police officer who, rather than providing comfort like i thought he would, told me straight up that if i don't want to be exposed to this shit, i shouldn't be downtown late at night.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Errrr what do you think goes on at these kinds of places?
Why wouldn't you pick a better place to take the poor girl?

N/M I just saw your location....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
though nobody deserves bullshit when they go out, most times you really do have to pick your spots.

d

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I hate dealing with drunk.
I'd much rather deal with sketched out e-tards @ after-hour clubs then dealing with aggro-booze heards in the club district.

I hate going to clubs before last call, if it wasnt for the cheaper cover before 11/midnight at most places, I dont think I'd ever go out before 2am - even if I am staying sober and not partaking in drugs.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
No offense...but you went to Republik...that was your first problem. I understand that guys do a lot for chicks, to get laid or what not...BUT REPUBLIK? come on!! Its not toronto thats fucked. Its the squares. You went to square land...you can't expect to actually have FUN there. Tsk Tsk.

jebac

TRIBE Member
ok vinylrach maybe next time ill coem to your house thats where the real partys at... then we can have the afterparty just me and you in your pants and then ill punch you in the face

-jebac

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
No offense...but you went to Republik...that was your first problem. I understand that guys do a lot for chicks, to get laid or what not...BUT REPUBLIK? come on!! Its not toronto thats fucked. Its the squares. You went to square land...you can't expect to actually have FUN there. Tsk Tsk.
what

Muffin

TRIBE Member
wow, that sucks. i don't blame you for feeling messed up, i would too. no one deserves to be randomly punched in the face, no matter where they are.

good for you for trying to do something nice for a newcomer to the city though.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
jebac said:
ok vinylrach maybe next time ill coem to your house thats where the real partys at... then we can have the afterparty just me and you in your pants and then ill punch you in the face

-jebac
Easy there buddy......i wasn't being rude to you, that really didn't warrent a comment like that. Maybe you belong at Republik with the angry people.