• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Fuck Youtube

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
It seems every other thread these days is linking back to some shit on youtube. I'm sick of youtube. Please refrain from linking to it in the future. Thanks!

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i don't get all the recent hostility towards youtube. its a free hosting site! its like getting mad at people for linking to their flickr albums or something!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent idea and it's just proof of the internet moving forward as a mainstream form of entertainment and competitor for television. For us artsy dorks, it's an excellent resource.

However, it seems Tribe is in the middle of a YOUTUBE frenzy right now, and just about every link I've clicked on this week is some stupid youtube movie.

Tribe, please return to the usual photoshopped pics and animated gifs, and arguments based on misunderstandings as a main form of entertainment. Change is never good. Thanks.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain