• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fuck U Of T!!!!!!!!

under18

TRIBE Member
what the hell .... i sent in my application like .... in december.... and they are "still processing" my application....

wtf..... if i dont get in there I'm going to end up going to beauty school or something ... and i'll probably fail that too.... history of nailpolish.... F ......

i can see it now :(

does anyone know when the last possible date to find out from U of T is?? can anyone find that out for me? the dumbass on the phone didn't know.

-c-

Stop Bill C-10

Bean

TRIBE Member
I got my acceptance from U of T in mid June (1996...)

Peace,

Sabina

.:. Share what you know, learn what you don't .:.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
i got my acceptance last month. but i'm special like that.:D

if you're applying from high school, (which i know you are caroline,) most university acceptance packages come out late may-early june.

*muah*
~N

air-bag

TRIBE Member
March 1 : Deadline for new students to apply for admission to the University to enrol in 2002-2003 Fall/Winter Session

So it is kind of early to expect results...

but anyways, HARASS THEM!! constantly!

When I called them, It turned out they were missing my marks (informally speaking, they lost them) so i had to send them again.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
ya i don't worry about it caroline, i didn't get my acceptance till mid-june as well, sometime around final exams, but ended not going, thank goodness, it's not the uni for me.

Thunder

TRIBE Member
Caroline sexy gurl

Ah the joys of University Administration.. just wait till your actually accepted and haft to deal with them on a regular basis!

Neil;)

Plato

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by air-bag

So it is kind of early to expect results...

but anyways, HARASS THEM!! constantly!

When I called them, It turned out they were missing my marks (informally speaking, they lost them) so i had to send them again.

my deadline was december 19th
wtf??

anyways, i got mine back in the earlier half of march
and others are getting their acceptances now

could it be cause you are applying from ou of the province/country??

p[l]a+0

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Caroline, don't stress it. You'll get in with your skills, you needn't worry. Like everyone says, the packages come out late spring, so you've got some time yet before you should start getting anxious.

You'll get in. And all this worrying will be about nothing. And then we can have a very good laugh about the whole thing once you move over here.

Cheers! -D

(by the way, i think "foundations of foundation 101" would be harder than "history of nailpolish")

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[EmPress]

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by under18

wtf..... if i dont get in there I'm going to end up going to beauty school or something

-c-

AHEM...i happen to go to beuty school. And what may i ask is so wrong with that?!?!?! hehe j/j anyways dont stress i didnt get some acceptances till early july.:p

FunK_DoCta

TRIBE Member
Yes I agree. Fuck U of T! But like it has already been said it is early for acceptance letters so don't worry. What college/program did you apply to? Some are more efficient than others when it comes to administration...but even still, don't worry. If you're grades are over 70% you probably got in unless you were going for something like commerce or Engineering. But with most sciences and Humanities it's not that hard to get accepted. The class sizes are huge and they use first and second year to weed people out (extra income from fail-outs). But I am assuming from your little freak-out here that you are a keener and your grades are up there so don't worry. I'm sure u got in. And when u find out u did get in I am sure that SUNKIST and I will have a lot of advice to help u survive.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by FunK_DoCta
But I am assuming from your little freak-out here that you are a keener and your grades are up there so don't worry.

^^^ *LMAO*

As for me- same thing happened to me as it did with air-bag:

I got a letter in mid june telling me I DIDN'T GET IN!!! when I went down there to yell at them about not accepting my 87% average, they told me they never got my marks somehow- and that it was probably their fault!!!!

Moral of the story: follow up on your application big time!!!!

but UNLIKE everyone else, I wouldn't say fuck uoft!! I love my school!!!!! *S*

adios
Laura