• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FST: Strangest place you've ever gotten it on.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Forgive me if this has already been done!

I realized the other day that I'm pretty vanilla when it's comes to crazy places i've done the deed... Which got me wondering how much more interesting everyone else's misadventures are compared to my own!

So? Are you a mile-high club member? Have a weird story about gettin' it on in some exotic place? Share! Share!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
Park bench in high park at night. Middle of the playing field at Del Lassale school at night. Bottom of a stairwell to an underground parking garage in the afternoon.

deep

TRIBE Member
A hotel stairwell. Strange because of we had a room. And because security came and kicked down the door, eventually.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Copenhagen, historical round tower (some landmark).

Bathroom overlooking the city ... gorgeous.

But it was closing time, and we got busted as they were clearing out the place.

Fuuuunnnny.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Wonderland. out by White Water Canyon in those bushes.

at work alot, but that's not unusual at all.
I love Toronto and the ease of doing married women.

philly

TRIBE Member
her mom's bathroom, during thanks giving dinner with family over. subway sammiches in the kitchen after close. mcdonald's freezer.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Staff room at the famous players in Newmarket (the old one, not the new silvercity one on Yonge St).
On a boardroom table @ my stepdad's work afterhours...guy worked for my stepdad.

Old Yeller

TRIBE Member
in a city park during the middle of the day
at the movies
in teh box of my pickup truck @ the Yorkdale parking lot 3 Friday afternoon's in a row
in a canoe