• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FST: Hottest Body Part on the Opposite (or Same) Sex

sugar

TRIBE Member
This is probably a repeat, but my searches haven't turned up anything matching.

What is the part of the opposite (or same) sex's body that gets you the most steamed up? Maybe it's that one curve that makes you just want to bite it, or it could be just the thing that draws you in and makes you want to find out more.

For me it'd be a short list...I can't think of just one part that trumps all others.

Nice strong arms make me weak in the knees every time
A firm, round, grabbable ass is amazing in a few different ways
Deep, mysterious, sexy eyes are usually the first thing that draws me in

And I think if I were a guy, I would definitely be a tit man.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
I am defintely attracted to female collar bones. I dont know why but i just find them so sexy.
Other than that I am a leg and feet man. You can be the hottest girl I have ever met but if you have bad feet stay away hehe. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
womens tummies...mmmm, so tasty and lickable...a nice flat but soft tummy, no 6 packs but just that perfect area between hip bones...yeah that's nice

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
ev said:
small of the back.. especially when they arch their back!
the ass.

yep...

Flashy_McFlash said:
Word...Or the curve of the hip when lying on their side.

yep

and I also really like the line to the side of the stomach area the hip bone makes when girls lie on their back...

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
It is all about the buttocks on a woman. I've seen incredibly hot women....but if her ass is as flat as a board then I'm not interested....

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Two things to add here.

1. Nape of the neck.

2. Those dimples at the base of the spine, I don't know what they are called but they make me go somethin somethin.

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
smooth skin, graceful neckline, soft full lips, a touch of "wonder" in the eyes (not vacuity)...

and there's somethin' to an ass without any lines that's saying "wearing a thong or less" that stirs me right up...

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Eyes.

And shoulders.

Shoulders are so, so hot.
ditto. (on men, anyhow)
also like a good round boy-ass.

on women - definitely boobs, curvy waist/hip, and [weirdly] wrists. women sometimes have the most delicious wrists.

JLV

TRIBE Member
eyes.

it's all about the eyes.

oh and arms... toned (but not steroid-ish) biceps are on guy are beautiful.

deevah

TRIBE Member
Women: Suprasternal notch
180px-SSNa.JPG

(ok, really sexy on some men too)

Men: the indent of that runs from the hip to the crotch - highlighted by a well defined internal obliques and sartorius muscle

Last edited:

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
There's something about the whole collar bone/neck region.... on some women, SOOOOOO HOT.

In addition to the usual suspects... boobs, ass, and legs.