• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: XBOX 360 PGR BUNDLE (brand new in the box sealed) !!!TAX FREE!!!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
pgrbundle.jpg

$500.00 - I'll deliver it to you to your front door (house) or front lobby (building) within the the GTA

Xbox360 console
Hard Drive
Wireless Controller
Headset
Ethernet Connectivity Cable
Component HD AV Cable
*Xbox Live Ready
BONUS
-Xbox LIVE 3 Month mail in offer
-Xbox LIVE [1250 Points]
-PGR 3

pgr3.jpg

*this thing goes for $499.00 + tax

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
really? i checked online and that was the price....$499 + tax. im charging a $1 more with delivery (gas is expensive when you have a car that uses premium gas) you wont even have to leave ur house, drive through traffic, pick it out, go in line, pay then drive back home IN TRAFFIC :p

throw me an offer :D

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
*1 All prices exclude taxes and environmental advanced disposal surcharges where applicable. Prices subject to error. Promotional pricing is not combinable with any other offers or volume based or other discounts to which you may be entitled unless otherwise specifically advertised. Availability may be limited. Pre-loaded software does not include documentation and may differ from retail version.

+ shipping

:D

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
alright, looking into it more $400 would be a fair price. dont know too much about what "deals" are out now, ive got an xbox already so all im looking at is to sell this damn thing. dont want to have an xbox in my room and an xbox in my livingroom lol

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
no this isnt the first generation xbox, its a new bundle release

ookkkkkkkkk..........

$375!!! obo and ill still deliver it damn it :mad:

:p

Last edited:

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
haha holy shit....i dont know?! how much does the console go for? i might take you up on it once i get an idea of what the console goes for on its own. i will get a new game, a second controller. what the heck am i going to do with the extra wires? lol