• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Women's Snowboarding Gear

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
05 RIDE VXn - shown in picture below
Black - Medium
$175.

Excellent Condition. Used for one season only.

RIDE PERFORMANCE - CUSTOMIZED FOR THE NEEDS OF WOMEN RIDERS
The cush VXn offers full fit customization and comfy, mid-flex response whether in the park or on the slopes.

WOMEN'S CONSTRUCTION FEATURES:
CHASSIS: Anatomical 6061-T6 Aluminum Response R1 Base with Adjustable Heelcup / Adjustable Polycarbonate Drive Plate Toe Ramp with EVA Landing Pad gives customizable leverage and padding / Molded EVA Heel Shock Pad / Multi-Compatible, Forged Aluminum Response Disc
HIGHBACK: Flatback with Rebound Rods for a snappy response and added control and comfort / Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjust
STRAPS: 3D Trimless Ankle Strap with Tool-Less Lock-Lever Adjust for a comfortable, precise fit / Single Density 3D EVA "Super Soft" Ankle Pad with Perforated Grip Laminate for a superior hold / Adjustable Toe Strap
RATCHETS: New! Aluminum Anatomical Grip-Pod Ratchet w/Micro Toe Grip Ratchet

Fresh 2004 Gabriel Cap - 152" - shown in picture below
$100.
Excellent condition. Ridden only one season (i purchased this brand new in Dec 05) I'd provide specs, however I dont them :p Fun board!

04 Burton Tribute - shown in picture below
Size 7.
$50.

Used for 2 seasons. Excellent Condition.

The versatile choice for fast progression.

Targeting the needs of beginner to intermediate riders looking for a good, solid, all-around boot, the Tribute™ delivers forgiving flex and confidence-building support. The proven comfort and warmth of the Matrix™ 1 liner means you can stay on the hill longer and master that elusive backside 180. The 3D® molded tongue joins forces with an EVA-cushioned outsole for an anatomically constructed boot that fits like a glove.

This is a great set-up, especially for beginner riders. The gear was well loved and will be missed. The only reason I'm parting is because I'm moving to Vancouver soon and will be treating myself to new gear :)

PM or send me and email lorimcintosh @ hot mail .com

Last edited: