1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Vestax PCV 275 (not so gently used)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Spinsah, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

This unit has been through a lot with me, stood up to many a party in many a venue and has taken a few drops and other assorted beatings as time has gone on. I originally purchased it for $500 or so in 2004 and in 2008, I replaced the line faders on channel one and channel two. The middle "sub" channel is only working mono at the moment, but as I didn't need it, I left it as is. The crossfader got dinged in a drop and is slightly bent, and requires some effort to move around. A few of the RCA inputs at the back have lost their gold plated connectors but still work fine.

Otherwise, it is in brilliant condition! All the pots sound okay and the kill switches are still good as new.

I would be surprised if the new channel faders have seen even 25 hours of use since being replaced, so if you've got a PCV 275 kicking around, it might be worth picking this up for parts alone.

$125 OBO.

[​IMG]

2. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or email spencer dot daniels at gee mail dot com.

3. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

still holdin this?

might know someone interested in this....

let me get back to ya.

4. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Still holding.

Let me know, homie.

5. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

I love these mixers. I had (well still have in storage) a PMC-270a which is basically the same and it is such a workhorse with a great warm sound. Brought it out everywhere to 100s of gigs, practically every lazydaze. It's been dropped, stuff spilled on, abused and only after 7 years did it start to act funny and only with one channel.

I would argue given the balance of durability,sound quality,functionality,performance and price these mixers were the best out there.

Now I want to pull it down and do a little playing for old times.

Come to think of it maybe I will take it down and use it as my audio mixer dedicating the behringer to a 100% midi mixer.............hmmmmmmmmm

6. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

It really became the "mid-range" standard for quite a while there, and justifiably so, for the reasons you mentioned.