• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Toronto City Fido - $45/unlimited

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
thats right, folks!
$45/month unlimited - anytime.
active: May 31st 2006.

this is a GREAT plan, id keep it myself but unfortunately its not available in Van..

PM or email me lorimcintosh @ hotmail. com

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
If i'm already on Fido can I switch to this? I'm not on a contract. Also I think you need to state a price. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
So you are selling this plan? What happens if you don't sell it, is it based on a contract?

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
my contract expires may 31st, however they've given me the option of signing on for another 2 years (or giving it over to someone)

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Ah you have to keep on contract. I hate contracts... Even if it's for a good deal.

From Fido - "City Fido customers who subscribed to the service prior to March 1, 2005 and who do not have an Agreement will maintain their original service for one year through grandfathering. These customers are invited to opt for a Fido Agreement. If they choose to take advantage of this offer, they will continue to be grandfathered for as long as they renew their Fido Agreement."

Well these go for about $300 in the wireless forums so I wouldn't take anything less than $250. ;)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
mikeryan said:
Ah you have to keep on contract. I hate contracts... Even if it's for a good deal.

From Fido - "City Fido customers who subscribed to the service prior to March 1, 2005 and who do not have an Agreement will maintain their original service for one year through grandfathering. These customers are invited to opt for a Fido Agreement. If they choose to take advantage of this offer, they will continue to be grandfathered for as long as they renew their Fido Agreement."

Well these go for about $300 in the wireless forums so I wouldn't take anything less than $250. ;)

I have city fido

they told me that you had to sign onto an agreement by april 2005 and they would honour the entire contract (2 years) but they would not renew at the end of the contract.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
my contract is up may 31 but they are giving me the option to sign on for another 2 years.. and im able to transfer this over to someone else. ive been offered $300 for it!! :O

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
mikeryan said:
EV could probably use this. He talks on the phone so damn much apparantly. :)

I'm good for Toronto.. it's just the roaming and long distance that kills me ;)

stupid telus... oh well.. march 2007... number portability in the hizzouse.. so I can leave and keep the digits! :D

vinder

TRIBE Member
mikeryan said:

i got the same letter. i dind't sign a contract, so they added the 6.95 access fee to my monthly statement instead. so i still have no contract.

They also can remove you from the plan with a couple weeks notice if you're not on contract (which, from what I hear is exactly what they're planning).

The cancellation fee for breaking the contract at FIDO seems to be the cheapest of all cell providers, so really it's not a big deal at all.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Tell them you're gonna cancel, they will tell you if you find someone to take your contract they will pay ur last bill. So get your last bill paid and sell it to the highest bidder. I got $150 and a mp3 player the next day. I had people offering $500+ in the weeks after.