• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS - Technics Record BAG

el Guapo

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
please kick this person in the junk.
ever heard of the barter system dillhole?? besides, who asked you anywayz?

people seem to think that bartering over pm's is aiight then why is this any different....?

in the words of the immortal fresh prince....."MIND YO BIDNESS!"
 

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
whatever happened to that record bag you got with that DJ Mag you purchased a couple of years ago? THATS a quality record bag. you should sell that one...you would get a shitload for it...LMFAO!!!
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:
whatever happened to that record bag you got with that DJ Mag you purchased a couple of years ago? THATS a quality record bag. you should sell that one...you would get a shitload for it...LMFAO!!!

THIS BAG WILL BE INCLUDED FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(slight rip on the inside flap)


 

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
el Guapo said:
ever heard of the barter system dillhole?? besides, who asked you anywayz?

people seem to think that bartering over pm's is aiight then why is this any different....?

in the words of the immortal fresh prince....."MIND YO BIDNESS!"
because the bag(s) are $40.
and bartering IS the way to do things here unless the price is dropped by the seller.
and you just quoted the Fresh Prince...that makes you a bloody retard.
youre just too fuckin lazy to make a few extra mouse clicks, and send the seller a PM.
 

el Guapo

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
and bartering IS the way to do things here unless the price is dropped by the seller.
.
there you go again stickin your nose in other people's business.
whether or not I choose to send an offer via pm or not, is my choice and it's the sellers choice to accept/refuse or counter-offer.
neither of those two parties includes your dumbass!

however, seeing as you feel the need to be included in this deal. how's this sound...

sasha takes 20 for the bag,
I take the bag
and you take your petty 2cents and shove'em up your arse!

:p
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

asdfqwerty

TRIBE Member
Do you guys know what batering means?

from wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn:
  • an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live by barter"
  • exchange goods without involving money

Maybe you're looking for "haggle"
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top