• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS : Some sweet furniture deals

debunct

TRIBE Promoter
MUST SELL, MOVING INTO SMALL CONDO

Two gorgeous Italian black full leather sofas. 1 year old - look brand new! 1 full size, 1 loveseat. Comfy and elegant. Kendyl series at the Brick (www.thebrick.com for full product details). Purchased for $1,400 each, asking $600 each, OBO.

Beautiful modern 6 drawer dresser with two matching bedside tables. 1 year old, pristine condition. Birch veneer, Ikea Malm series.
Retail: dresser: $160
bed side tables: $60 (each)
Asking: dresser: $80 (OBO)
bed side tables: $30 (each) (OBO)

**** picture not correct; is one unit with 6 drawers ****

Sleek open-concept espresso/metal open-concept work space unit. Perfect Condition! Ikea Jerker collection. Purchased for $180, asking $80 OBO.

PM if interested!!

debunct

TRIBE Promoter
***UPDATE***

Moving this weekend and these items are still up for sale!

Jerker desk now $60
Bedroom Dresser Set now $100 for entire set!

Couches are sold

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
yep, dangerously comfy! i just gave mine to my brother today.. cant believe i couldve sold it for $600!
haha...dangerously is right!

you must have purchased a comfier sofa if you gave that one to your brother! lucky him and an even LUCKIER YOU!!! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:
haha...dangerously is right!

you must have purchased a comfier sofa if you gave that one to your brother! lucky him and an even LUCKIER YOU!!! :)
nope, im moving across the country! my bro is super lucky but i still consider myself luckier ;)