1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Seiko Spoon Watch - The HAL

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by solacevip, Jul 19, 2009.

1. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

I'm parting out my watch collection as I have too many watches and I'm not wearing them. I have two other watch threads.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a Seiko watch made by Pulsar, called The HAL. In Asian markets, the watch is called The Float. It has a brand new battery AND GASKET placed in it by Odyssey Time Inc, which is Canada's official distributor of Seiko watches and authorized dealer/repair center. They are located at 60 Prince Andrew Place and the watch is on file there. This watch has been discontinued but fully serviceable by Seiko.

There are 50 time zones on this watch. This one is going to be hard to part with. Contact me via PM or by sending an email to my tribe handle at gmail.com

$150

Full-panel dot-matrix liquid crystal panel
    Time/calendar with world time function
    Regular alarm with target date timer function
    10-hour stopwatch with memory recall function
    Countdown timer
    with 10-channel preset and adjustable timer functions
    Button operation confirmation light
    Illuminating light (electroluminescent panel)
    Changeover between normal and enlarged displays

The manual can be downloaded here:
    http://www.pulsarwatches.com.au/manuals_pdf/89_1.pdf

I made a quick youtube video of the watch and it's cool functions. Sorry about the lighting.

2. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter