1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Scotts 18 In. Deluxe Reel Mower

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by solacevip, Jul 15, 2010.

1. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

Only used for one year. It was given to me by my brother, but he didn't know that I already have one.

Blades are sharp.....just needs some WD-40 in the right spots. Works like a beauty.

Home depot $109

Tribe special $50!

PM or email me at my tribe name @gmail.com

Scotts 18 In. Deluxe Reel Mower - 815-18S at The Home Depot

18 In. cutting width, with 10 In. wheels and radial tread tires. Offer comfortable loop style with full length cushioned grip. Cutting height range from 1/2 In. to 2 3/4 In., with quick "T" knob adjustable roller assembly. 2 In. welded shrub bar assembly and unbreakable steel side plates. 5 blade ball bearing reel assembly, with heat treated tempered alloy steel blades and cutter bar. 2 year limited warranty.

* 18" cutting width
    * 10" durable composite wheels with radial tread tires
    * 1/2" to 2 3/4" cutting height range
    * Metal roller brackets with quick-adjust t-knob
  2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

pm sent
  3. Mrs. Pink

Mrs. Pink TRIBE Member

does it come with black knee socks and sandals?
  4. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Where do you put the gas? :confused:
  5. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Lederhosen, actually.
  6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

can't wait to rock that visual sunday afternoon at the new place.
  7. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

Laugh all you want. This puppy is environmentally friendly!
  8. unique2100

unique2100 TRIBE Promoter

I've mowed my lawn with one of these for the last few summers (medium sized lawn). Honestly it's way easier and less of a hassle then dealing with a corded or gas mower. It may even have been quicker than a powered mower.Plus a little extra exercise never hurt anyone.
  9. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter