• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fs: Ride Prophet 156 2003-2004

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
This is one of the hottest decks of the year and has been sold out in most shops since November. It's a sick all around board - the choice of pro rider David Aubry - perfect for sliding rails, dropiing cliffs into mad powder or just cruising on the hard packed. you can see this on www.ridesnowboards.com.
I'm selling it for a friend - but I've ridden it once myself and can vouch it's an amazing deck, and if I wasn't already in love with the one I just picked up I get it. He paid 700 in the store and is asking $450 obo. He isn't really an outdoorsy person and didn't ride it hardly at all - so it's practically new. pm me or e-mail me at s_j_noble@hotmail.com.

P.S.- Ride covers all of their stuff with a one year warranty so you're not taking any sort of risk as it's covered until jan 05 as long as you take it to an authorized ride dealer - not that you would have any problems, but just for peace of mind.

Steve

ALSO AVAILABLE: 2002-2003 Ride Timeless 159. Also hardly ridden, in excellent shape. $300 firm. email me for a pic.:D

Last edited:

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
I'M LIKE A FUNNEL AND EVERYONE WHO I KNOW WHO ISN'T A TRIBER JUST RUNS THEIR SHIT THROUGH ME! I HSOULD START CHARGING A USERS FEE.

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
I jus bought a board and binding set from Steve.

I am very happy with it and the price was right !!

This man knows his shit!!

Peace

C

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders